O'Se brothers

Started by the derg, August 27, 2007, 10:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: orangeman on August 27, 2007, 10:58:06 AM
Don't know but reading Paidi's piece in the Indo, he is very proud of them - I'd say this could be Darragh's lat year - what you think ?

Any chance u could post it???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Smokin Joe

Fine footballers indeed, but was it not Tomas who banjaxed Cathal O'Rourke in the opening minutes of the 2000 semi final replay.

orangeman

Tha would have been straight out the Paidi manual !!

Jinxy

Quote from: orangeman on August 27, 2007, 12:23:01 PM
I too thought that Scanlon sould have been taken off and Griffin kept on.

Scanlon is the new Paddy Kelly! Kerry have a proud tradition of having one outstanding midfielder and a fella beside him who looks like he won a competition to be an intercounty footballer for the day. ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

lynchbhoy

they are as good as the 'Jackson 5'  - only there's three of them

sligeach

I'd love to know the secret of the genes in that family because they just seem to be born with football class.

Captain Scarlet

oh no the classic 'nature or nurture' debate may start.
as for saying they are able to use the fist, you can't be nice chappies playing in a mean kerry defence.
they are honest players and would die for the county.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

From the Bunker

Just wondering did the Spillane brothers - Pat, Mick and Tom all win allstars? There's a chance for a new thread famous Brothers to represent their county!

Mike Sheehy

QuoteGood players they are but Marc and Tomas get away with a hell of a lot of fouling and constantly pulling their opponents. That maggot Tomas is well able to use the fist also, ask Mikey D in 2000. He wasn't mighty 2 years ago either v Tyrone (nor was Daragh if memory serves). Hope they get a comeuppance v Cork

The "maggot" Donellan is well able to give a punch himself so quit your whining.

magickingdom

Quote from: orangeman on August 27, 2007, 12:15:36 PM
Agree with you there -  I thought Griffin was doing well - it could have been a major mistake had Kerry lost - Darragh will pack it in after the final I'd say.

thomas griffin was carring an injury yesterday (same for the monaghan game) and is not fully fit.

Quote from: Jinxy on August 27, 2007, 03:36:39 PM
Scanlon is the new Paddy Kelly! Kerry have a proud tradition of having one outstanding midfielder and a fella beside him who looks like he won a competition to be an intercounty footballer for the day. ;D

Paddy Kelly is a fine footballer and bet you'll see more of him..

johnpower

Quote from: Jinxy on August 27, 2007, 03:36:39 PM
Quote from: orangeman on August 27, 2007, 12:23:01 PM
I too thought that Scanlon sould have been taken off and Griffin kept on.

Is that where Meath got Hayes ,? or did a circus leave him behind

ONeill

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 27, 2007, 06:17:07 PM
Just wondering did the Spillane brothers - Pat, Mick and Tom all win allstars? There's a chance for a new thread famous Brothers to represent their county!

'76 Pat
'77 Pat
'78 Pat
'79 Pat
'80 Pat
'81 Pat
'84 Tom and Pat
'85 Mick and Pat
'86 Tom and Pat
'87 Tom

I think.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.