Rugby world cup

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 26, 2007, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Apologies if it was said here already but England did well to get 'Nil'

They were pants.

SA were having a laugh at the end.

Capt Pat

England have really fallen apart since the last world cup. A lot of it is down to the clubs over there who have the players destroyed playing 40 matches a year. O'Driscoll and O'Connell would play roughly half that number. They had lost Wilkinson, Barkely, Vickery before the game as well as their best outside back strettle. The ylost Robinson after an hour and now look like they might lose against Samoa.

slow corner back

Watching this world cup really makes you wonder about the standard of the six nations. France beat at home by argentina, Italy obliterated by the all-blacks and now the Boks stuff england while playing in second gear. We will see how the welsh get on with the aussies but it is starting to look like a southern hemisphere shoot out.

thejuice

England were terrible, Lacking any creativity or any scoring threats. Feel sorry for Robinson. Great athelete and it was terrible if his international career ends on this note but with the England team the way it is, its was always going to end in failure. The WC is going South of the Hemisphere. The best Northern Hemi team are France and they were beat by a South Hemi team that arent in the top 3 of all Southern Hemisphere teams. Im not even sure if Irelands games are worth watching.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

the Deel Rover

martin johnson just annoyed me on itv last night he wouldn't even say that England were beaten by the better team instead he was going on about mistakes that they made. England weren't at the races last night
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

the Deel Rover

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 15, 2007, 11:33:14 AM
You get a more balanced view on Setanta, not just with the Rugby, but with all sports.

I don't have it 5iveTimes but i'm going to have to
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ziggysego

The fields of Greencastle. I like it hardstation
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

this is hard to watch, terrible kicking display.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

southdown

Random fact: the stadium in Bordeaux is a listed building and is protected under French conservation laws.  Just thought id let you all know :)

Poor game so far.

MayoMan

That freaken band in the backround is driving me insane......  >:(

Square Ball

the mexician wave, yahoooooo!!!!

Square Ball

yawooooo.

this is as bad as the Namabia game

pintsofguinness

Quote from: MayoMan on September 15, 2007, 08:32:15 PM
That freaken band in the backround is driving me insane......  >:(
Aye me too.

Why did it take the tv stations 15 minutes to get a clock and scoreboard up on the screen, and they said there was no scoreboard or clock in the stadium????
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Why do tits at these games insists on holding the tricolour the wrong way round?
Testing Accessibility