K McDonald

C Cooper
P Canavan
M Linden

Tough calls to make

I would say that no matter how long this runs, no 2 teams will be the same

whiskeysteve

Quote from: High Catch on October 10, 2007, 04:25:41 PM
Canavan, Gormly, Dooher and McGuigan are all very close.  I suppose your county allegiance does sway your judgment in some decisions. I'd make room for Canavan in the first 15 but no other Tyrone player would be in my first 15 no matter what county i was from.

Canavan walks onto the team no matter what way you cut it. no other forward touches him as an overall player
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

High Catch

Not in my view Whiskey.  But as AidyMac says, no 2 teams will be the same.

rrhf

High catch I think you are right to have Mc Conville warming the bench but Mc Grane over Cavanagh is like comparing a fine beaujolais to say a bottle of bucky. Its a brave team.  I wish you luck against your sub bench but a selector in the under 12s would obviously trouble you so fair play for trying.  I think its brave trying to swim against the tide but ultimately fruitless.  Canavan had his legend secured long before 1999.

High Catch

I would have McGrane over Cavanagh any day of the week.  Cavanagh is no doubt a top class footballer but not in McGranes class as a midfielder.  Ill back down on Canavan but not a chance with Cavanagh.

High Catch

My selection is getting awful scrutiny lads. I believe McNulty has been the best man marker in the game for the last decade.  Very limited skill wise but i would rather other corner backs up my hole when running out to take a ball.

blasmere

Personally, I think Marc O'Se is one of the best corner backs seen in years, would probably be a half-back on any other county team.
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

small white mayoman

Mine would be

Peter Bourke
Kenny Mortimer
Gary Fahy
Kieran Fitzgerald
Sean Og dE pAOR
Jimmy Nallen
Declan Meehan
Liam Mc Hale
Kevin WALSH
Michael Donnellan
Ciaran Mc Donald
Ja Fallon
Eamon O'hara
Padraig Joyce
Derek Savage

Just decided to pick an all connaught team since most of the teams are made up of Northern Boys with a few Kerry Meath and Dublin lads thrown in for good measure ;)
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

rrhf

High catch  John Lynch was finished after the early 90s and possibly dosent warrant a place on your bench. 

High Catch

Now I think you have your Tyrone blinkers on there RRHF. ;D Mine would be by the name of Anthony Lynch as I'm sure you are well aware.

High Catch

Please leave my team alone. Go pick on somebody else's team! :'(

Puckoon

High Catch, we are all entitled to our opinion (including you you armagh hoor  ;)), but when this many people disagree with it, im afraid to say.....
You might have picked a bad team! ;)

Diarmuid Murphy

Marc O'Se
Darren Fay
Kieran McKeever

Conor Gormley
Geezer
Tomas O'Se

A. Tohill
D O'Se

Sean Cavanagh
B McGuigan
M Donnellan

PTG
Maurice Fitz
Gooch

Wing half backs and forwards are hardest to pick, the rest picked themselves.

longball

S Cluxton

F Bellew
D Fay
C Gormley

T O'Se
k McGeeney
S Moynihan

A Tohill
D O'Se

P Joyce
M Fitzgerald
M Lindan

C Cooper
P Canavan
D Browne

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

blasmere

A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

High Catch

Quote from: blasmere on October 10, 2007, 05:21:43 PM
Tony Scullion is a shoo-in surely

I certainly would not have Bellew in place of him.