Denmark 0 All Ireland 4

Started by T Fearon, August 23, 2007, 09:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Jesus Sam your starting to sound like Kevin Keegan there.. anyway that won't happen, even you must know that.

Underage games do not mean you have set your allegiance to that country

And stop saying Darron may want to play for NI, he definitely does not, and that's right from the horses mouth, I've spent half my life in Derry

ziggysego

Quote from: SammyG on August 24, 2007, 11:14:23 PM
Quote from: ExiledGael on August 24, 2007, 11:11:00 PM
Ryan Giggs did have a choice and played for England at schoolboy but chose the team he felt he belonged to

Schoolboy rules are based on what school you go to, not what country you're elligible for, so are completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Michael Owens?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on August 25, 2007, 01:02:02 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 25, 2007, 01:00:32 AM
Ryan Giggs did have a choice and played for England at schoolboy but chose the team he felt he belonged to

Schoolboy rules are based on what school you go to, not what country you're elligible for, so are completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Michael Owens?
Owens? You're still thinking about the Falls's Corner argument.

I've stated many times, I know jack-shit about soccer.  :D Just that Michael Owen (?) is Welsh :P
Testing Accessibility

Main Street

[I can deal with it an I'll love it when he plays a competitive match and it gets awarded as a 3-0 to the opposition. No problem dealing with that.
Thicker than 10  4x2's
You really know feck all about FIFA regulations. Yet you continue to spout the most dogmatic shite on the topic.
FIFA have agreed to Darren's transfer years ago.
They have reviewed his written request and reviewed the supporting documentation and given his clearance years ago to play for Ireland.
WTF are on about the 3-0 shite for. Only in your mad revenge dreams.

The ANNEX  that the IFA and the gullible twats on OWC harp on about is used on Naturalization issues only
It is only used where article 15.3 does not apply. FIFA have made that clear.

The ANNEX to article 15 has never applied to Darron. Any idea that the IFA or the gullible twats have that FIFA are even considering to spend any more time on this issue is dillusional.

SammyG

Quote from: Main Street on August 25, 2007, 01:22:09 AM
Thicker than 10  4x2's
You certainly seem to be
You really know feck all about FIFA regulations. Yet you continue to spout the most dogmatic shite on the topic.

NOt sure how repeating the FIFA rules is dogmatic shite but I'm sure you'll tell me
FIFA have agreed to Darren's transfer years ago.
So why do they say they haven't and are waiting for the FAI to respond?
They have reviewed his written request and reviewed the supporting documentation and given his clearance years ago to play for Ireland.
When
WTF are on about the 3-0 shite for. Only in your mad revenge dreams.
That's the standard punshment for a voided match
The ANNEX  that the IFA and the gullible twats on OWC harp on about is used on Naturalization issues only
Interesting that you state exactly what I've been saying but somehow decide that I'm a gullible twat. The whole point is that DG played for the NI, therefore to switch the annex rules apply. It's not that difficult.
It is only used where article 15.3 does not apply. FIFA have made that clear.
Correct

The ANNEX to article 15 has never applied to Darron. Any idea that the IFA or the gullible twats have that FIFA are even considering to spend any more time on this issue is dillusional.
On what grounds would it not apply?

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 23, 2007, 03:42:24 PM
Quote from: The Subbie on August 23, 2007, 02:34:59 PM
Liam Millar  ??? Nah don't think so

Jonathan Douglas  ;D ;D ;D don't think so .

Andy reid on his display last night would be worth looking at.

Its only when you start thinking that you realise that the real Ireland team  ;) are spread fairly thin at central midfield.

Poor old Liam, playing in the Australian A League, gives away (harshly) the penalty which leads Brisbane Roar to win grand final
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Well he did play at senior level and will again so deal with it Sam
I can deal with it an I'll love it when he plays a competitive match and it gets awarded as a 3-0 to the opposition. No problem dealing with that.

I presume this 5 year old comment relates to Darron Gibson.  ;D
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Aerlik

Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 22, 2012, 09:14:36 AM

Poor old Liam, playing in the Australian A League, gives away (harshly) the penalty which leads Brisbane Roar to win grand final

Not so much Liam giving away the penalty but the referee giving the penalty.  The worst EVER decision of any soccer match I have seen.  25 y.o. referee has just ended his career in the last minute of the final game of the season.   
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

stephenite

Aerlik, I'm surprised this is the worst decision you've seen. On first viewing watching it live I said penalty, the angle the ref had meant it wasn't an unreasonable decision.

That the replays show it definitely was not a penalty is neither here nor there, it was a split second decision.

Gazzler

Quote from: Aerlik on April 24, 2012, 02:01:24 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 22, 2012, 09:14:36 AM

Not so much Liam giving away the penalty but the referee giving the penalty.  The worst EVER decision of any soccer match I have seen.  25 y.o. referee has just ended his career in the last minute of the final game of the season.

You haven't seen the last two penos Ashley Young was given so!!