Free Guinness!!! and other stuff

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 22, 2007, 04:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

got all six cans last night.
Tried out two of them, not bad
although the barmen in the local (which has its own off license too) reckon that cans of murphys tastes more like guinness draught !

ONeill

Got me 2 cans today. Nowt else though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

FL/MAYO

I was at home for a couple of weeks and upon my arrival there was a Guinness box with the t-shirt, vouchers etc, then went to the wife's place and there was one there also, first thing I have won in ages.

inthemaking

it finally arrived.. the only problem is the vouchers for the free cans expired on october 5th

OdoSkimodo

It seems that only southern based posters actually got the t-shirt and glass pack

inthemaking

im from armagh so thats not the case but the delivery man did say that they still had alot more of them to deliver so anyone not got theres yet it will should come eventually

ludermor

lynchbhoy

I got two more vouchers on Monday
thats 8 cans of Guinness in total now !
only 1 left though !
need to collect these last two...

Square Ball

Got mine last night, and another 2 cans that I wont drink!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

Quote from: Square Ball on October 10, 2007, 05:43:42 PM
Got mine last night, and another 2 cans that I wont drink!!

I'll take them Square Ball! I got my vouchers today. Along with a beer mat and a silly booklet about some lad called David Healy and hurling.

Square Ball

You can have the four of them, for free
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

lynchbhoy

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 11, 2007, 10:33:11 AM
Got more vouchers this morning. Does anyone drink this muck?

send me yours if you dont want it !  :D

balladmaker

Got the T-shirt, pint glass etc yesterday.  However, the World Cup brochure does seem a little hollow at this stage for some reason......

The Real Laoislad

Does everyone have a different number on the back of their T-Shirts,I got two one with No.13 and one with No.15 and a different slogan on both
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 11, 2007, 04:17:57 PM
Does everyone have a different number on the back of their T-Shirts,I got two one with No.13 and one with No.15 and a different slogan on both
I got '1' on the back of mine
I thought everyone got the same

shows how accurate they were in jersey selection. I'm the build of a fat overweight unfit junior prop  :o