Prague

Started by No1, August 22, 2007, 03:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No1

Few of us heading to the Czech Republic game in a couple of weeks.

Any hints or tips / do's and dont's  would be most welcome.

Cheers!

The Real Laoislad

Don't let the over friendly women on the street feel ya up they don't fancy you they just want your wallet
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22, 2007, 03:26:18 PM
Don't let the over friendly women on the street feel ya up they don't fancy you they just want your wallet

:D :D
Did you find out the hard way laoislad?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on August 22, 2007, 03:31:48 PM

:D :D
Did you find out the hard way laoislad?

What happens on tour stays on tour :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

aontroim

Keep your money in your sock and let them feel away!

tintin25

Watch out for the taxi's trying to rip you off! Rocky O'Reilly's is a decent Irish bar to get a dirty fry-up and the waitresses are top notch. Plenty of strip bars/clubs to keep ya's occupied. Plenty of women will be falling over you...I thought it was because I was so hot  ??? ???

If you ask for taxi to 'Sex Park' then it's much cheaper than the expensive whores in them clubs/bars in the city centre   :P

Whitehair

Have u got a ticket No1? Group of five of us heading over Mon-friday without tickets, some of the lads arent bothered either way though. Should be a good steam all the same! :)

downredblack

I used this crowd for door to door collection from the airport ... http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/ .  Would recommend them .

5 Sams

Jaysus No 1 you have some time of it!!

Where did you get all the brownie points from......hold on...on second thoughts don't tell me!!!
The Aristocrat Years

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Try too find a bar outside the city centre that the locals drink in you won't believe the price of the drink in these places!
Tbc....

SuperSub

Admit it LL it was worth having your wallet stolen :D

muppet

QuoteWatch out for the taxi's trying to rip you off! Rocky O'Reilly's is a decent Irish bar to get a dirty fry-up and the waitresses are top notch.

Imagine Flannery's wedged....80% men....full of stags....40 degrees celcius...no air.....most people hammered....full of smoke. Then imagine they were all allowed drink until 6 in the morning and imagine you walked in then.....that's what Rocky O'Reilly was like. It will be worse when Ireland are playing.

Prague is full of good bars and as pointed out by Gaoth Dobhair if you look around you can get beer for 50c-60c. O'Reilly's are close to Dublin prices.
MWWSI 2017

No1

QuoteHave u got a ticket No1?

Not yet Whitehair but we have one contact left who might be able to get us a few, we'll be in with the Czech supporters if he gets them.  A few of the boys heading out with us couldn't give a shite if they never see the match either!

QuoteWhere did you get all the brownie points from

5 Sams, I wear the trousers in our house.   :P

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Molly Malone's - off the old town square - a bit smelly but good food, live gaa and a cute Slovakian waitress with a Dub accent.

Found a 24 hour 'batcave' bar that sold pints for 40 cent just on the outskirts.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

the green man

JJ Murphys is great for food and the craic. Also Jo's Bar and Garaz goes on well into the early hours. Both are to found just across across Charles Bridge