O Leary gets the all clear

Started by meathie, August 22, 2007, 12:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSub

Quote from: Gnevin on August 24, 2007, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 24, 2007, 05:59:48 PM
Quote from: Tankie on August 24, 2007, 05:50:34 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 24, 2007, 04:52:04 PM
Is Ciaran Whelan a sc**bag for elbowing David Mitchell in the face when he wasn't expecting it???

unfortunatly Croí na hÉireann i cannot answer that as i have been warned not to call anyone a s*****g.

also Croí na hÉireann you should chill out, no need for the big righting, i can read if you want me to answer any questions.

You sure can read alright Tankie pity you can't spell though ;)
Btw all you have to do is answer Yes or No you don't even have to use the word s*****g
Well LL what a super message adds so much to the debate, the forum is lucky to have such a cunning* word smith like yourself

*= Baldrick levels of  cunning

Ha ha only Gnevin would complain about a post thats adds nothing to a debate with a post that also adds nothing to the debate
What a feckin plonker :D

And before anyone says it i also know this post adds nothing to the debate :)

Gnevin

Quote from: SuperSub on August 24, 2007, 07:04:59 PM
Is Ciaran Whelan a sc**bag for elbowing David Mitchell in the face when he wasn't expecting it???

unfortunatly Croí na hÉireann i cannot answer that as i have been warned not to call anyone a s*****g.

also Croí na hÉireann you should chill out, no need for the big righting, i can read if you want me to answer any questions.

Btw all you have to do is answer Yes or No you don't even have to use the word s*****g

Well LL what a super message adds so much to the debate, the forum is lucky to have such a cunning* word smith like yourself

Ha ha only Gnevin would complain about a post thats adds nothing to a debate with a post that also adds nothing to the debate

And only super sub would be so anti Dub as to not see i was right .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

SuperSub

Quote from: Gnevin on August 24, 2007, 08:38:40 PM
Quote from: SuperSub on August 24, 2007, 07:04:59 PM

And only super sub would be so anti Dub as to not see i was right .

Jaysis Gnevin only you could find something Anti-Dub out of something that had nothing to do with Dubs
Are you a Paranoid schizophrenic  ???
I only commented on the fact you made a post that had nothing to do with the debate complaining about about a post that had nothing to do with the debate
Where is the anti-dub bias there?..Are you so insecure now that anytime anyone disagrees with you are slags you off you will call them Anti-Dub?
Jaysis you would really wanna move on and get that field of spuds of your big Glasnevin shoulder

jodyb

In addition, Gnevin (also adding nothing to the debate), it's interesting to see you stand up for Tankie when he's called out for not being able to spell.

Gnevin

Quote from: jodyb on August 24, 2007, 10:42:28 PM
In addition, Gnevin (also adding nothing to the debate), it's interesting to see you stand up for Tankie when he's called out for not being able to spell.
What is interesting about that ?

Calling people of spelling  and grammar annoys me if the context of that the person is trying to say is clear , everyone could understand what Tankie was getting at LL was just being pedantic .

Other reason i hate people calling spelling and grammar is that is sidetracks the thread and now we've had  6 or 7 post about this no one has talked about the thread in ages , so lets try get it back on track shall we ?

If the Ref seen nothing wrong with the incident and the rule book calls for a Red should the Ref be investigate ,cautioned for not enforcing the rules correctly ?

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

SuperSub

QuoteCalling people of spelling  and grammar annoys me if the context of that the person is trying to say is clear , everyone could understand what Tankie was getting at LL was just being pedantic .

Probably annoys you because your the worst speller on the board

QuoteOther reason i hate people calling spelling and grammar is that is sidetracks the thread and now we've had  6 or 7 post about this no one has talked about the thread in ages , so lets try get it back on track shall we ?

You started it

QuoteAnd only super sub would be so anti Dub as to not see i was right

Still can't see where i was being anti-dub

Hardy

Quote from: SuperSub on August 25, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Probably annoys you because your the worst speller on the board

I'd say it's a tight-run thing, really.

Croí na hÉireann

also Croí na hÉireann you should chill out, no need for the big writing, i can read if you want me to answer any questions.

Ur full of shit Tankie, hopefully u'll think twice before making a fool of yourself again, enjoy de cider session tomorrow
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on August 25, 2007, 03:52:30 PM
Quoteenjoy de cider session tomorrow
Is Tankie taking it easy tomorrow?

Hope he turns up in Croke Park on time
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 25, 2007, 03:26:25 PM

also Croí na hÉireann you should chill out, no need for the big writing, i can read if you want me to answer any questions.

Ur full of shit Tankie, hopefully u'll think twice before making a fool of yourself again, enjoy de cider session tomorrow

what are you talking about Whealo lost the head a couple of time a few years ago all in the heat of a tackle,thankfully he doesnt get involved in that stuff anymore. this is O'leary's 2nd time this season to do something like this and he just done it on the sly.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 25, 2007, 04:20:08 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 25, 2007, 03:52:30 PM
Quoteenjoy de cider session tomorrow
Is Tankie taking it easy tomorrow?

Hope he turns up in Croke Park on time

it will be an early start for me tomorrow as i'm still a couple of tickets short so i'll have to hit the pubs early ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

orangeman

Tankie - plenty of tickets available right now outside Quinns - handfuls of them - all at face value.

Croí na hÉireann

Whelan, the tr**p, at it again (better put one of these in here)  :P

Fair play to the lads, God I miss Tankie & Gnevin.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

joemamas

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 31, 2012, 11:54:51 AM
Whelan, the tr**p, at it again (better put one of these in here)  :P

Fair play to the lads, God I miss Tankie & Gnevin.

Croi,

Surley time to put his to bed, yes he did cross the line on the field, but the man had been retired for three or four years. I have actually met him, and he is a decent fella.