11 (19.3%)
The Usual
36 (63.2%)
Cork
10 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Goin Down

Cheeky Dubs. ;D

Or else whoever wins the semi final between Dublin and Kerry.
Remember This.

Rossfan

Considering the alternatives I hope and pray Cork do it. :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Kerry to be the first team since Cork to win consecutive AIs.

we are blue... etc

Cork to be the first team since Dublin to lose to Kerry

Sky Blue

From the Bunker

Dublin to be the first team since kerry to beat Cork

dodo

Cork to be the first team to qualify for the All-Ireland

Dublin or Kerry to be the second

Hound

CCC are looking at the Noel O'Leary incident. So they'll definitely try and ban him for the final. Cue Frank Murphy....

David McKeown

Wonder what the referee's report into the incident said? Can't see it happening the DRA have in the past said they cant undermine the officials once theyve made a decision
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Hardy

As pointed out somewhere else here David, that's no longer that case. The CCCC can now contact the referee and ask if he's happy with how he handled an incident, with the hindsight of video (and what the Sunday Game selects to show). If he gives the OK, they can revisit the incident officially and change the penalty.

I always argue for consistency of application of the rules. But in this case it would be very hard lines on O'Leary to miss the AIF, given the comical levels of inconsistency we've been seeing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

It's all down to Brian Crowe if the CCCC ask him to reconsider (which they now have the power to do), i.e., if he feels that he dealt adquately with the O'Leary incident at the time that's it, case closed; alternatively if he feels he was remiss in some respect of his actions at the time the CCCC have retroactive power to act on O'Leary.

Can't see Crowe opening it up again though, and as Hardy (magnanimously) says, it would hardly be fair given some of the worms that are currently crawling around in refereeing cans already this year.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Star Spangler

Probably Kerry.  If the Dubs don't win it this year there never going to do it with that team.

Billys Boots

QuoteBut in this case it would be very hard lines on O'Leary to miss the AIF

It's always hard luck on any player to miss a final.  In view, however, of his (consistent) antics, it's hard to see how O'Leary will avoid such a ban.  Unless, of course, the county secretary has been doing extra homework.  ::)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ONeill

Ach lads we're easily annoyed. Even Colm Coyle has described O'Leary's punch as 'handbags stuff'. I suppose it's a sign of the times though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Billys Boots

Oh I don't disagree Shane, but it's not the sort of thing the Discipline People (to coin a phrase) are likely to want to let lie.  And, in fairness, Colm Coyle (on the basis of his playing days) is hardly the best advocate of 'only handbags stuff'.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...