Rose of Tralee - pick yours

Started by ONeill, August 20, 2007, 04:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CiKe

Holy God is this the best the Irish diaspora has to offer? Can't believe Donegal didn't get a negative mention - I knew a few boys from Donegal told me in Dublin that the girls just weren't as nice as back home???

I'm a die hard for dark hari, dark skin but I'd have to agree with Seanie, those are about the best on offer...if we come back in 25 years time I'm sure they'll be a damn site more attractive, they'll probably all be bilingual as well and speak Polish

Orior

Instead of a beauty contest some of those birds are better equipped for gathering spuds or stooking hay.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Donagh

All together now;

"Old flames..."

;D

hitzelsperger

jaysus some of them are rough as fcuk...donegal looks like shes taken a break from the moss to get her photo taken

Wicklow and Fermanagh could hang off my arm any day of the week

Armagh4SamAgain

Is this not a lod a shite in 2007? FFS! Old men lookin a photos of these girls and gettin horney. I tink its very sad all together.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

we are blue... etc

Long time dead

spiritof91and94

Hound

Carlow without a shadow of a doubt for me.

lynchbhoy

Fermanagh
Carlow
Wicklow
Armagh

saw 3 mins of the prog last night
the longford girl was on
if ever there was a potential bunny boiler....
:o :D

full back

Thank f**k it isnt a beauty contest :o
Jaysus, there must be better looking women in this country who can sing or dance or recite poems or do something.
Anyway when sober would select Queensland or Toronto

Driver long

Jesus that Donegal one is brutal!

Harps 21

Has to be Cavan lads , sure ya can't beat Cavan accents with a big stick  ;D