They wouldn't let GAA into schools now would they?

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, August 20, 2007, 09:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 11:46:38 AM
Just give it up Sammy, you can fool people with your shite sometimes but not now.
Give up on what, it wasn't me that was playing silly buggers it was snatter and LB. Try reading their posts?
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 11:46:38 AM
So now that everything is clarified would you allow your children to play GAA for their school?
Apart from the fact that they currently go to school in Somerset, if what BB said was correct then I don't see any problems with anybody playing at schools.

SammyG

Quote from: snatter on August 22, 2007, 11:14:47 AM
Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 10:55:47 AM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 10:39:58 AM
I'll take that as a yes.
That would be because it is a yes!!!
Apology accepted over your 6 or 7 pages of shite  ;)
Not me (this time) I think you need to be looking at snatter and LB they were the ones who said that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions.

Absolute c**k. I never said anything of the sort.
Prove otherwise you consisitent lying scroat.

Are you mental? You said it about 5 or 6 times on this thread and several times on the previous threads.
I consistently said the plain and simple truth - ie no school, no teacher, no pupil had to join the GAA to play gaelic games in state schools in NI. Full stop.
No you said that nobody had to join anything and that the schools just organised themselves. I asked you to explain this and you refused. BB has now explained and showed that you were talking bollix.
I outlined how these arrangements were an exact parallel to those of NI schools soccer.
No you started some shite about joining committees or something, which you then refused to explain.
I highjlighted that your claims of political barriers to NI state school participation were nothing more than a figment of your demented delusional distrustful anti GAA bigotted malformed excuse for a brain.
When did you 'highlight' this?

snatter

Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 01:52:34 PM
Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 10:55:47 AM
I'll take that as a yes.
That would be because it is a yes!!!
Apology accepted over your 6 or 7 pages of shite  ;)
Not me (this time) I think you need to be looking at snatter and LB they were the ones who said that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions.

Absolute c**k. I never said anything of the sort.
Prove otherwise you consisitent lying scroat.

Are you mental? You said it about 5 or 6 times on this thread and several times on the previous threads.
I consistently said the plain and simple truth - ie no school, no teacher, no pupil had to join the GAA to play gaelic games in state schools in NI. Full stop.
No you said that nobody had to join anything and that the schools just organised themselves. I asked you to explain this and you refused. BB has now explained and showed that you were talking bollix.
I outlined how these arrangements were an exact parallel to those of NI schools soccer.
No you started some shite about joining committees or something, which you then refused to explain.
I highjlighted that your claims of political barriers to NI state school participation were nothing more than a figment of your demented delusional distrustful anti GAA bigotted malformed excuse for a brain.
When did you 'highlight' this?

More shameful lies. Are you never embarassed by yourself?
We all know you are a discredited lying little shite.

I've already challenged you to prove your claims.
Notably you've failed to do so.
Merely repeating a lie doesn't prove anything.

I challenge you A SECOND TIME to prove that I ever said (in this thread or any other) "that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions." 
You can't, you'll never be able to, because I never said it.

Funny how you can understand how NI schools soccer competitions are organised, but when told that gaelic games are organised in the exact same way, you suddenly fail to understand identical arrangements.
Maybe your logic chip freezes becasue gaelic games are involved.
What parallel planet are you on, you little bigot?

SammyG

Quote from: snatter on August 22, 2007, 02:29:17 PMMore shameful lies. Are you never embarassed by yourself?

How am I lying? You said it in your posts on this thread and the previous one.
Quote from: snatter on August 22, 2007, 02:29:17 PM

I challenge you A SECOND TIME to prove that I ever said (in this thread or any other) "that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions." 
Read all your posts on this thread.
Funny how you can understand how NI schools soccer competitions are organised, but when told that gaelic games are organised in the exact same way, you suddenly fail to understand identical arrangements.
Interesting, firstly you never said it was the same as football (you started some bollix about committees) and secondly BB has outlined how it works and it isn't the same as football. So either you think BB is lying (in which case tell us what the real organisation is) or yet again you're lying through your teeth.

Pot and kettle.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 02:14:16 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 22, 2007, 01:53:26 PM

Pants on Fire  :-*

Excellent and very helpful contribution, as always LB.
as per usual , you 'jaffas' only see what you want to see

I observe that you are still pretending to not understand the answers to your inane already answered (non)questions

yes, its a pity yous gave them the vote...and independence :D

good to see you proving my multiple previous depictions of all persons loyalist/unionist by your crass ignorance !
too late you folks realise that people are actually trying to help and southerners dont have a polar domination mindset that you lads posess.
you crack me up  :D

SammyG

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 22, 2007, 02:48:30 PM
Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 02:14:16 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 22, 2007, 01:53:26 PM

Pants on Fire  :-*

Excellent and very helpful contribution, as always LB.
as per usual , you 'jaffas' only see what you want to see

In what way am I a 'jaffa'?

I observe that you are still pretending to not understand the answers to your inane already answered (non)questions

What have I pretended not to understand? The only person who answered my questions was BB and I understood him perfectly.

yes, its a pity yous gave them the vote...and independence :D
Gave who what vote and independence?
good to see you proving my multiple previous depictions of all persons loyalist/unionist by your crass ignorance !
SO you're back to your usual themmuns are all the same bollix.
too late you folks realise that people are actually trying to help and southerners dont have a polar domination mindset that you lads posess.

Sory but this time I actually don't understand. WTF is a polar domination mindset?
you crack me up  :D
Pity I can't say the same about you.

snatter

Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 02:36:35 PM
Quote from: snatter on August 22, 2007, 02:29:17 PMMore shameful lies. Are you never embarassed by yourself?

How am I lying? You said it in your posts on this thread and the previous one.

Read all your posts on this thread.
Interesting, firstly you never said it was the same as football (you started some bollix about committees) and secondly BB has outlined how it works and it isn't the same as football. So either you think BB is lying (in which case tell us what the real organisation is) or yet again you're lying through your teeth.

Pot and kettle.

I challenge you A THIRD TIME to prove that I ever said (in this thread or any other) "that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions."  

Go on - cut and paste what I'm alleged to have said.
You made the accusation (lie) - now go and back it up if you can.

And you're characteristically nit-picking about the use of the word committee to try and obfuscate the fact that I told you that schools gaa was organised in the exact same way as soccer, namely that schools affiliate to the organising body/committee/organisation/junta/kabal*, pay their money, agree to competition rules, and play the f**king games.

* delete whichever words you want in a vain atttempt to distract from your compulsive lying

PS. are you now going to go back to your imaginary teacher friends and enthuse to them about your newfound knowledge?
Now you know that there are in fact no barriers to their involvement, will you explore why they don't / won't play gaelic games?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 03:03:57 PM
its not as if you are disproving this with your incredible ingorant bulls**t  :D

Snatter - you know there is no point, its ostrich time down at the mcvities farm and there is no way this wee bigot will own up to telling porky pies.
Stop trying to be decent, its wasted on these 'people' ::)

:D

Jim_Murphy_74

In fairness to SammyG he may have been guilty of being obtuse on this one but all this "bigot", "jaffa" stuff is way over the top.

Some people (the usual characters I add) are showing themselves up to be be hateful kuntz.

Lynchboy take a bow.

/Jim.

snatter

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 22, 2007, 03:32:40 PM
its not as if you are disproving this with your incredible ingorant bulls**t  :D

Snatter - you know there is no point, its ostrich time down at the mcvities farm and there is no way this wee bigot will own up to telling porky pies.

Lynchboy,

you're as much of a bigot if you judge the whole of NI unionists based on one psoter to the GAA board.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: snatter on August 22, 2007, 04:03:03 PM

Lynchboy,

you're as much of a bigot if you judge the whole of NI unionists based on one psoter to the GAA board.

no
not just the one
plenty of them out there that I have come across

no problem jim, I'd hardly worry too much about what the irrelevent likes of you think about me. ::)
are you still sniffing the 'modicums' ?

snatter

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 22, 2007, 04:09:41 PM
Quote from: snatter on August 22, 2007, 04:03:03 PM

Lynchboy,

no
not just the one
plenty of them out there that I have come across

no problem jim, I'd hardly worry too much about what the irrelevent likes of you think about me. ::)
are you still sniffing the 'modicums' ?

Well, I'd advise you to keep your bigotted opinions to yourself then.
Let the rest of us discuss the issue.

snatter

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on August 22, 2007, 03:44:19 PM
In fairness to SammyG he may have been guilty of being obtuse on this one but all this "bigot", "jaffa" stuff is way over the top.

Some people (the usual characters I add) are showing themselves up to be be hateful kuntz.

Lynchboy take a bow.

/Jim.

Jim,

I'd say that Sammy is guilty of more than being obtuse:

Main Entry: bigĀ·ot
Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
Function: noun
Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

From the point where Sammy was told that schools / teachers / pupils didn't have to join the GAA in order to enter gaelic football competitions, I would say that Sammy was guilty of bigotted behaviour.

He understood how NI schools soccer competitions are organised, but when told that gaelic games are organised in the exact same way, he suddenly failed to understand identical arrangements.
It was clear that his mindset changed solely because of the games being played.