They wouldn't let GAA into schools now would they?

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, August 20, 2007, 09:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: believebelive on August 21, 2007, 07:47:36 PM
So Sammy - do you have a problem with GAA being coached in state schools (i think you dont have a problem with this)  or state schools entering GAA competitions run by cumman na mBunscol?
Just a simple yes or no?

No problem with coaching (as I've said a few times) and if what you've said, about rules, is right then I'd have no problems with the cumman na mBunscol (apart from not being able to pronounce it obviously  ::))

Main Street

Quote from: SammyG on August 21, 2007, 07:40:14 PM
WTF are you on about? I've answered you about a miilion times. They aren't allowed because of the political rules of the GAA.
We have long since moved on to a separate discussion on whether schools can compete without being in the GAA.
If that was the reason then it was nonsense.
As will be seen when GAA games are made available in state schools without the slightest change neccessary to the official guide.

stew

Quote from: Main Street on August 21, 2007, 08:38:05 PM
Quote from: SammyG on August 21, 2007, 07:40:14 PM
WTF are you on about? I've answered you about a miilion times. They aren't allowed because of the political rules of the GAA.
We have long since moved on to a separate discussion on whether schools can compete without being in the GAA.
If that was the reason then it was nonsense.
As will be seen when GAA games are made available in state schools without the slightest change neccessary to the official guide.

It doesnt matter if and when it is made available in state schools without the slightest change, sammyg will hoke for another reason to hate on the GAA and if all else fails he will go into his lie mode and try and bullshit his way out of it, that is his mo.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

his holiness nb

Sammy Lycnhboy has answered you perfectly clearly, if you dont understand it by now you are either quite slow or just acting the p***k.
Ask me holy bollix

lynchbhoy

Quote from: stew on August 22, 2007, 12:57:58 AM
It doesnt matter if and when it is made available in state schools without the slightest change, sammyg will hoke for another reason to hate on the GAA and if all else fails he will go into his lie mode and try and bullshit his way out of it, that is his mo.
as demonstrated in the past 7 pages of incredibly stupid denials
but thats how these people operate folks

for all you southern folks, welcome to the world of dealing with unionist/loyalist/dup/uup/oo etc etc peoples

they will flabergast you in how they can draw out such easily understandable things

Holiness - I think my last couple of answers were too hard to misunderstand, which is why I was then ignored, as this is another top tactic of these people.

I find it quite amusing that most ordinary (nationalist/taig) folk can continue down the path of harmonius lives (how did SDLP & SF ever manage to eek an agreement out of people with such an attitude)
We are all living in reality , while these people are in never never neverland !  :D

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 09:36:24 AM
Sammy Lycnhboy has answered you perfectly clearly, if you dont understand it by now you are either quite slow or just acting the p***k.

WTF are you on about LB refused to answer, it's taken 7 pages before believebelieve answered and I've now responded to his answer.

his holiness nb

So do you now accept there is no political justification to stop gaelic football or hurling being played in state schools?
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 10:36:14 AM
So do you now accept there is no political justification to stop gaelic football or hurling being played in state schools?

As per my previous ten answers. If what BB says is correct (and presumably it is) then I have no problem and can't see why anybody else would have a problem. It's just a shame that it took 6 or 7 pages of shite before somebody answered the bloody question.

his holiness nb

I'll take that as a yes.

Apology accepted over your 6 or 7 pages of shite  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

lynchbhoy

sammy
with my geekhat on and with lord of the rings in mind
are you some kind of 'ent' ?

(Ents' -them trees that take days to have a short wee conversation asking how each other is , hows the branches and leaves etc etc)

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 10:39:58 AM
I'll take that as a yes.
That would be because it is a yes!!!
Not me (this time) I think you need to be looking at snatter and LB they were the ones who said that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions.

snatter

Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 10:55:47 AM
I'll take that as a yes.
That would be because it is a yes!!!
Not me (this time) I think you need to be looking at snatter and LB they were the ones who said that schools GAA didn't have any rules or competitions.

Absolute c**k. I never said anything of the sort.
Prove otherwise you consisitent lying scroat.

I consistently said the plain and simple truth - ie no school, no teacher, no pupil had to join the GAA to play gaelic games in state schools in NI. Full stop.

I outlined how these arrangements were an exact parallel to those of NI schools soccer.

I highjlighted that your claims of political barriers to NI state school participation were nothing more than a figment of your demented delusional distrustful anti GAA bigotted malformed excuse for a brain.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: SammyG on August 22, 2007, 10:55:47 AM
:D
you have some brass (orange?) neck sammy !
I think you know you are being economical with the truth there old chum !

there are no bureaucratic resons why kids cant just play Gaelic football. You seem to purposely miss out what you have asked and my responses to those precise (?) questions.
If you had asked were there kids competitions , I would have said yes, but again there are no forms to fill in for membership etc.
As for organising of games, when you organise an impromptu soccer match for kids, do you expect pitches, goalposts, lines, flags, nets and a ref to just materialise ?

Unless you are mixing the real world with your own school of hogwarts (or hogwash perhaps) then come on dont be so childish.

you are not even hiding it very well. Folks are genuinely trying to answer your questions - I even am and I know your form !
:D

his holiness nb

Just give it up Sammy, you can fool people with your shite sometimes but not now.

So now that everything is clarified would you allow your children to play GAA for their school?
Ask me holy bollix

stew

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2007, 11:46:38 AM
Just give it up Sammy, you can fool people with your shite sometimes but not now.

So now that everything is clarified would you allow your children to play GAA for their school?

He would sooner drown them in a bucket of water!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.