Favourite Fast Food outlets?

Started by tintin25, August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Forfeit Point

Luigis in longford! ray darcy even claimed that the best chips he ever eat were from luigis! ;D they are hard beat after a few scoops alright

inisceithleann

The Hungry Hound on the Sligo Road. Burgers in there are unbelievable.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

magpie seanie

Here is the vote of one Sligo juror.....

Borza on Mail Coach Road. Disgustingly gorgeous fresh cod and chips and the 1/4 pounder is fair tack too.

Bella Vista Pizza & Fast Food in Strandhill (beside the Strand). Club Pollo pizza is just outrageously nice. The nicest pizza ever.

Nico's beside Meaghers in Fairview was a favourite for after match soakage too.

A Quinn Martin Production

Is there still a place in Fintona called Starvo's??  Shite food but what a great name for a chipper!!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

amallon

Mullins in Dundalk do great fish and chips. All of their stuff is good.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

balladmaker

Any Friar Tucks....Chicken Deluxe Burger and a Super Chip!

mc_grens

The Sphinx on Stranmillis. Dont know if its there anymore.

Cant think of anymore as every bloody chippie in Dublin seems to be a Macari's or a Mizzonis these days. You'll never beat the Manhattan for a post Coppers feed though!

inisceithleann

Quote from: mc_grens on August 22, 2007, 09:22:15 PM
The Sphinx on Stranmillis. Dont know if its there anymore.

I went in there one lunchtime a few years ago and the guy behind the counter said i looked like I needed to beef up a bit. He gave me the biggest piece of cod i've ever eaten. Absolute legends  :)
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

new devil

Ahhh the chuck wagon in cookstown...i miss that place  :'( :'(

Fishbat

Meat roll supper from McGlincheys in the Island - only one per month mind you or ye'll be a slurry tanker before ye know it.

Wendy's baconator burger - 6 strips of bacon, 2 patties, cheese, mushrooms - lethal

Used to be pagni's on the corner of irish st, Dungannon, not sure what its called now but they do a "deadly burger" egg, beef, pineapple, whack of bacon, slap of sauce and a touch of rabbit food on a flourey bap - not good for ye, but tasty goo

whiskeysteve

Akabusi's Diner, Botanic Avenue, Belfast. Lightening fast service with a big smile and infectious laughter. A woo woo woo
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

oneillcup2007

Hardstation edit that please. 
As for the kebabs.  IS there any man never started on kebabhouse on Donegall Road.  Dirty hole but by god they warmed yre up.   

tintin25

Prob order in some junk food later in the week...looking like 4 star at the mo...yum yum! Thinking about a Bishops though!

Drumanee 1

nico's chippy beside meaghers in dublin,unreal.imo raffos in andytown is way over rated,the one across the road beside dobbins is far better

SuperHans

The Sphinx.....got an unreal Taco chip and cheese in there.A bit of a walk for me, but well worth it