anyone else have strange dreams

Started by small white mayoman, August 17, 2007, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

small white mayoman

don't know whats been happening the last few nights but i have been having the same dream,in the dream i wake up to the sound of a rat in the house i manage to shoot him with a shotgun :o and low and behold there are hundred of the fcukers and i can't shoot them all and the start eating me the dirty feckers.What the feck is that all about.
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

ONeill

Rats

Rats are almost universally despised in the modern world. Their reputation as disease-laden scavengers seems to precede them wherever they go. Some people own rats as pets and will, of course, perceive them differently.

For most people, dreams of rats reveal concerns of becoming destitute scavengers themselves-friendless and outcast. Another potential scenario is that the dreamer feels his or her social security is being gnawed away. In contrast to theft, when all is quickly and dramatically taken, the rats gradually erode their environment.

In your waking life, do you view rats as potential pets or potential predators?

In your dream, are the rats a serious threat to your health or possessions, or are they merely an uncomfortable presence?

http://predictions.astrology.com/dd/rats.html
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

his holiness nb

Jaysus O'Neill, you could have just said lay off the cheese  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

small white mayoman

Quote from: ONeill on August 17, 2007, 11:16:43 AM
Rats

Rats are almost universally despised in the modern world. Their reputation as disease-laden scavengers seems to precede them wherever they go. Some people own rats as pets and will, of course, perceive them differently.

For most people, dreams of rats reveal concerns of becoming destitute scavengers themselves-friendless and outcast. Another potential scenario is that the dreamer feels his or her social security is being gnawed away. In contrast to theft, when all is quickly and dramatically taken, the rats gradually erode their environment.

In your dream, are the rats a serious threat to your health or possessions, or are they merely an uncomfortable presence?

I can't stand the sight of rats and in the dream they are a serious threat, funny thing is i never remembered dreams before ??? ???

ONeill

I didn't want to say this, but apparently you've only the guts of 30 minutes or so to live. Good luck.

maddog

Quote from: small white mayoman on August 17, 2007, 11:21:21 AM
Rats

I can't stand the sight of rats and in the dream they are a serious threat, funny thing is i never remembered dreams before ??? ???

had you forgot your nightmare of 2004 and 2006?

small white mayoman

Quote from: ONeill on August 17, 2007, 11:23:59 AM
I didn't want to say this, but apparently you've only the guts of 30 minutes or so to live. Good luck.

thanks for that o'neill anyone got Debbie Mc Gees number

full back

Quote from: small white mayoman on August 17, 2007, 11:26:45 AM

Laoislad has it stored in his mobile under 'fcuk buddy'

ONeill

1. Grab a calculator. (You won't be able to do this one in your head)
2. Key in the first three digits of your home phone number (NOT the area
code)
3 Multiply by 8
4. Add 1
5. Multiply by 250
6. Add the last 3 digits of your phone number
7. Add the last 3 digits of your phone number again.
8. Subtract 250
9. Divide number by 2

his holiness nb

ooh, is this the reincarnation of fishead?
Ask me holy bollix

small white mayoman

Quote from: maddog on August 17, 2007, 11:25:46 AM
Quote from: small white mayoman on August 17, 2007, 11:21:21 AM
Rats

had you forgot your nightmare of 2004 and 2006?

you dirty rat maddog ;)

A Quinn Martin Production

I have a strange recurring dream that I get once a year usually towards the middle/end of May or beginning of June.  In it, Antrim put in a decent performance in the Championship...sadly this is proof that dreams do not come true. :(
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

small white mayoman

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 17, 2007, 11:29:37 AM

ooh, is this the reincarnation of fishead?

no

Gnevin

I had a horrible dream where Dublin lost to Antrim in a All-Ireland Football final 
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gnevin on August 17, 2007, 12:43:54 PM
I had a horrible dream where Dublin lost to Antrim in a All-Ireland Football final 
LMAO

I used to have a nightmare where I would get the football somewhere between the full back and chb positions and solo up the field beating everyone
and then on the 14 yard line I would shoot for goal - one on one with the keeper and It would hit the post or go wide EVERY time
>:(