anyone else have strange dreams

Started by small white mayoman, August 17, 2007, 11:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Gnevin on August 17, 2007, 12:43:54 PM
I had a horrible dream where Dublin lost to Antrim in a All-Ireland Football final 

Take more water with it Gnevin ;D
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

ONeill

Last Saturday night I had a feed of stout and slept under the Sperrins. Mid-morning and the dung was starting to tighten in me but I managed to lapse into a final deep sleep. I wish I hadn't. It was Armagh v Tyrone in the All-Ireland Semis. I wasn't Croker nor Clones. Twas a tighter pitch, a bit like the old Highbury. Armagh swept into a 0-2 to 0-0 lead. I was watching it on TV and found it unbearable so turned over to watch Terry Wogan on Points Of View. I flicked back a few minutes later and Tyrone notched 0-3 in quick succession with Joey McMahon landing a sideliner. Tyrone were beavering all over the joint and looked like they'd annihilate the Apple-Chompers. I turned back to Wogan.

When I flicked back to RTE, Brolly et al were analysing the first half. Scoreline - Armagh 2-4 Tyrone 0-5. McDonnell got one of the goals. Flicked over again. Flicked back. 10 minutes into the second half - Armagh 2-10 Tyrone 0-6. Flicked over. Flicked back and they were playing the closing credits. It was a sad romantic song and showing images of Tyrone losing out in all kinds of battles to Armagh. Then Seamus Moynihan joined in with the Armagh team and burst through a few watery Tyrone tackles. I woke.

Doesn't cover this scenario in Google.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

el_cuervo_fc

I had a dream last night about a white wolf and a white lion in a forest. 

man in black

I dreamed last night that i had a couple of extra long nasal hairs. When i pulled them they were lengths of straw. ???
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: man in black on October 04, 2007, 09:03:33 AM
I dreamed last night that i had a couple of extra long nasal hairs. When i pulled them they were lengths of straw. ???

Nose
To see your own nose in your dream, signifies a conscious effort to achieve whatever endeavor you chose to undertake. The nose represents energy, intuition, and wisdom. Alternatively, the nose symbolizes curiosity. You dream may suggest your need to learn more about a situation at hand.

To dream that hair is growing on your nose, signifies extraordinary undertakings that need to be carried through a strong will and character.

To dream of a bleeding nose, is prophetic of disaster and danger.

Straw
To see or use a straw in your dream, indicates that you may have been taking some things for granted. Pay more attention to the people around you. You will find that you will build stronger and more meaningful bounds with them.

To dream that you are buying straws, suggests that you are trying to buy your way into a situation or relationship.

Billys Boots

Where is Farneyman, he'd sort ye all out.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

I had an intimide dream about Janice off Corrie last night.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on October 04, 2007, 03:02:55 PM

Get to the would you/wouldnt you thread immediately ziggy :D

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on October 04, 2007, 03:12:27 PM

Get to the would you/wouldnt you thread immediately ziggy :D

Not something I'd consider in the conscience world.
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

This coming from the fella who wouldn't give Carla one :D

JBM on the 21

I have a dream / nightmare every 6 months or so that i had failed the Leaving Cert and I had to repeat it - freaks me out  (and I am in my 30s!!)

ardal

Had a dream last night that I was the King of all sandwiches. Rememebr some ugly fecker was about to eat me in his sleep so I kicked him in the balls and he woke up.

Hurler on the Bitch

:) Last night I dreamt that I was a tree; woke up this morning with a massive root in my hand! (Eye theenk yeu!) also had I dream that I was eating a massive marshmallow... woke up and my pillow was gone!!!!!

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2007, 09:50:07 PM
Had a dream last night/this morning that I was making a sandwich. It was the king of sandwiches. I was just about to take a bite of the beast when I woke up.......pure starving.

Sandwich

To see a sandwich in your dream, suggests that a lot of pressure and stress is being put on you. It also reflects your ability to do two things at once. However, sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

To see or eat a fish sandwich in your dream, indicates conflict between your spiritual beliefs and what is practical.

ONeill

Quote from: JBM on the 21 on October 04, 2007, 09:53:46 PM
I have a dream / nightmare every 6 months or so that i had failed the Leaving Cert and I had to repeat it - freaks me out  (and I am in my 30s!!)

Exam

To dream that you are taking an exam, signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others' expectations, and fear of failure.