Started by Barney, August 15, 2007, 12:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Jaysis J70 that Toyota is a Mini Cooper version of a jeep
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 16, 2007, 12:36:54 AM
Jaysis J70 that Toyota is a Mini Cooper version of a jeep

Its actually the same size as the likes of a Hyundai Santa Fe! I'll admit not everyone would like the style though!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: J70 on August 16, 2007, 12:34:39 AM
Something like a Toyota FJ Cruiser would do me nicely. In the US, you'd have enough left out of 60000 euro to get a nice new Mustang as well!

thats my dream car j70 they cost about 40k sterling in england,can't get them insured in Ireland with the 4.4 engine.What do they cost in the us of a
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Homer

Great shout on the Mustang J70.

Also like the new Chevrolet Camaro....

.....would bring a tear to a glass eye.

Hardy

I got this email this morning and, having no use for it, I thought I'd pass it on in case any of you would be interested . As far as I can see, it's much cheaper than a €60,000 car.

No more being shy of your manhood in the showers after gym or in public toilets.

Fifth/Sixth month you will notice an increase in penis size of up to 4 inches, plus a increase in Girth (Width) of 20%, plus all the benefits of the first month. MegaDik has been labeled a "Herbal Breakthrough" with over 1,500,000 bottles sold worldwide. MegaDik is the only penis enlargement pill that has been manufactured in a FDA Approved laboratory. The body grows and develops GRADUALLY, not over night! This is why MegaDik is the greatest breakthrough product in the history of male enhancement! Penis enlargement, as we know it, will never be the same.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on August 16, 2007, 09:20:16 AM
I got this email this morning and, having no use for it, I thought I'd pass it on in case any of you would be interested . As far as I can see, it's much cheaper than a €60,000 car.

No more being shy of your manhood in the showers after gym or in public toilets.

Fifth/Sixth month you will notice an increase in penis size of up to 4 inches, plus a increase in Girth (Width) of 20%, plus all the benefits of the first month. MegaDik has been labeled a "Herbal Breakthrough" with over 1,500,000 bottles sold worldwide. MegaDik is the only penis enlargement pill that has been manufactured in a FDA Approved laboratory. The body grows and develops GRADUALLY, not over night! This is why MegaDik is the greatest breakthrough product in the history of male enhancement! Penis enlargement, as we know it, will never be the same.

good man hardy  :D :D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

J70

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 16, 2007, 08:55:09 AM
Something like a Toyota FJ Cruiser would do me nicely. In the US, you'd have enough left out of 60000 euro to get a nice new Mustang as well!

thats my dream car j70 they cost about 40k sterling in england,can't get them insured in Ireland with the 4.4 engine.What do they cost in the us of a

From about $20,000 up to almost $50,000, depending on the model, specs, interior etc.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: J70 on August 16, 2007, 01:12:31 PM

From about $20,000 up to almost $50,000, depending on the model, specs, interior etc.

not bad especially when you consider how weak the dollar is at the moment, the fordmustang elanor is the one
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

FL/MAYO

Cars are a hell of alot cheaper over here. I bought a one year old 2006 Nissan Armada for $26000 in May. A friend of mine was over here at the time and could not believe the price compared to Ireland.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: FL/MAYO on August 16, 2007, 03:23:43 PM
Cars are a hell of alot cheaper over here. I bought a one year old 2006 Nissan Armada for $26000 in May. A friend of mine was over here at the time and could not believe the price compared to Ireland.

jesus fl/mayo thats some price for that car that works out at around 19500 euro, christ we are been ripped off over here
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Real Laoislad

BMW sedan performs worst in crash test By DEE-ANN DURBIN, AP Auto Writer
Thu Aug 16, 6:42 AM ET

DETROIT - The 2008 BMW 5 Series was the worst performer in new side-impact crash tests of luxury sedans by the insurance industry.

The Acura RL, Kia Amanti and Volvo S80 all earned the highest safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, according to results released Thursday. The Cadillac STS and Mercedes E-Class earned the second-highest rating.

The tests were designed to show what would happen if a truck or sport utility vehicle hit the side of the sedan at 31 mph, the speed of a serious crash. Side-impact crashes are the most common type of fatal crash after a frontal crash, killing around 9,000 people on U.S. roadways in 2005, the institute said.

"Growing sales of SUVs and pickups have exacerbated height mismatches among passenger vehicles, thereby increasing the risks to occupants of many vehicles struck in the side," Insurance Institute President Adrian Lund said in a news release.

All six sedans were equipped with standard side air bags. The air bags in the BMW 5 Series protected the head, but separate air bags designed to protect the chest and abdomen performed poorly, the institute said.

BMW spokesman Thomas Plucinsky said the institute's test indicated the 5 Series has a strong body structure but the dummy was injured when it was hit by the arm rest. Plucinsky said BMW does up to 12 crash tests on all its cars as well as computer simulations of crashes.

"The issue is that depending on the location of seat, the location of dummy, the location of the sled, the results could change," he said. "This was one test on one day on one car."

The Kia Amanti was one of the lowest priced sedans in the group, with a starting price of around $25,500, but it offered greater protection than more expensive entries. The BMW 5 Series starts at $43,500, while the Mercedes E-Class starts at $50,550, according to automotive research site Edmunds.com.

"The Amanti shows that you don't have to buy an expensive car to get good protection in crashes with SUVs and pickups," Lund said.

The Volvo S80 also won the institute's top safety award for overall crash protection, since it got the highest ratings in front, side and rear crash tests and has electronic stability control as standard equipment. Stability control helps prevent rollovers. The 2007 Volvo S80 starts at $47,350, according to Edmunds.

All of the sedans tested were 2007 models except the 5 Series, which was redesigned for 2008, institute spokesman Russ Rader said.

___
You'll Never Walk Alone.

MaroonAndWhite

Id go back in time and buy the General Lee for cruising the mean streets of Tuam! Or the A Team van!

FL/MAYO

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 16, 2007, 03:36:07 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on August 16, 2007, 03:23:43 PM

jesus fl/mayo thats some price for that car that works out at around 19500 euro, christ we are been ripped off over here

You are getting ripped off in alot of ways in Ireland but Ireland still has a lot of upsides as well such as great education system, a population thats aware of whats going in the world around them and a welfare system that actually takes care of the elderly when they need it most. But the U.S is cheaper than Ireland as regards clothes food cars etc.

lynchbhoy

anyone know much about the Lexus 1s200 4 door saloon automatics?
Missus is looking for one...

Donagh

Have a mate that has one with the 4.4 engine. Left hand drive though. All he ever seems to do is sit in the driveway and rev the engine.  ::)