Tall, Dark and O hailpin

Started by magickingdom, August 14, 2007, 12:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

on rte 1 tonight at 9.30 for any of ye that missed it last time. very good

Star Spangler

I thought it was shite.  The missus loved it though.

full back

My missus liked it as well SS.
Thought this was strange as she normally leaves the room if anything to do with sport is on ???

Tony Baloney

Seen it last time out. He's not exactly Captain Charisma our Sean Og. Although his bitterness at having to be an amateur sportsman when his brothers are professionals is hilarious. Especially when Setanta keeps going on about our Sean being stuck and home in "da benk".

orangeman

Sean Og is a great lad - if the ladies like him, great for them. It'll give them something to talk about.

Jinxy

I enjoyed it a lot. They are a nice family and you couldn't help but smile at the 2 boys having the craic on the beach racing against their Mam like a couple of gigantic 8 year olds. ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Tankie

that was a shocking show, all it showed was Sean Og declaring his love for Setanta!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Derry Daisy

From a girls perspective it was a great show  ;) ;D

Jinxy

Leave Setantas package out of this. :o
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ludermor

id say honours maths students the lot of them

orangeman

I watched the programme last night - it was very interesting - nice family - unbelievable how athletic they all are !

full back

I know we spoke about this before-but why is there v little mention of his 'oul fella?

orangeman

Fair point - not a lot of chat right enough about the da.

inisceithleann

Always thought that strange myself. Maybe his da has a minimal interest in sport, or just likes staying out of the limelight. It's strange that none of the boys ever seem to pay a visit to his da's homeplace in Roslea as well.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

guy crouchback

there was a report in the papers about 3 years ago about a trip Sean Og and Setanta had made north.
they were going out in Omagh to a newly opened bar or night club with some cousins. they were stopped by the bouncer on the way in and refused entry on the grounds that he suspected they were British soilders. he refused to be swayed by the arguements of the cousins  and they had to go home.