Read this and weep (either tears of sadness or laughter)

Started by T Fearon, August 03, 2007, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

My point exactly and I am not for one moment condoning the sectarian abuse against Darren Graham which is totally out of order.

It is the sanctimonious claptrap of IFA/owc being held up as some sort of model for combatting sectarianism when they bhaven't even properly addressed the problem of the nationalist community from the North's soccer team and as the previous poster stated, sectarianism is rife at all levels of soccer in the North

As I said before the IFA/OWC is the last body to lecture anyone on sectarianism or the means to combat it

Tyrone Dreamer

Im just glad Fearon is a soccer fan and not a gaa one. He gives you's an awful bad name.

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Solomon Kane

Quote from: T Fearon on August 03, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
In to-day's Irish News, in a report listing the various condemnations of the alleged sectarian abuse of Darren Graham, the Fermanagh footballer and hurler, the Sport agianst Racism in Ireland group has the following advice for all Gaels, and I quote directly:

"We would encourage the Ulster Council of the GAA to examine the anti sectarian programme of the Irish Football Association with a view to the development of a  sports wide response to the curse of sectarianism and racism"

In other news, the BNP is on hand to advise about community relations, the Free Presbyterian Church has just released a policy document supporting Gay Rights, and the Klu Klux Klan's combatting colour prejudice template will be available shortly. ::)

So then, Sport Against Racism in Ireland and the IFA are one in the same. OK. And are also comparable to the KKK. Wise the f**k up!