Copper Face Jacks last/this weekend

Started by giveherlong, August 01, 2007, 04:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveherlong

Heading down to croker on Sat for the Tyrone/Meath and Cork/Sligo game.

Staying with a a couple of friends out in Clontarf. Hope to park up the car and get the bus into Croker, watch the games and then hit the big tree, quinns etc.

Thinking of heading to Coppers that night.

Was wondering can you get into coppers with the football jersey polo shirt on or will I have to go back out to clontarf to change?

If any of youse were in coopers last sat nite could you get in with the county jersey on?

Gnevin

Quote from: giveherlong on August 01, 2007, 04:26:51 PM
Heading down to croker on Sat for the Tyrone/Meath and Cork/Sligo game.

Staying with a a couple of friends out in Clontarf. Hope to park up the car and get the bus into Croker, watch the games and then hit the big tree, quinns etc.

Thinking of heading to Coppers that night.

Was wondering can you get into coppers with the football jersey polo shirt on or will I have to go back out to clontarf to change?

If any of youse were in coopers last sat nite could you get in with the county jersey on?
Are you mad you'll be lucky to get into coppers with out a jersey at least when the dubs are playing
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Punxsutawney Fergal

Coppers is pretty hard to get into!! Your best bet is to try Lillies :D

INDIANA

mate i wouldn't go into coppers on a gaa weekend without one-

Punxsutawney Fergal

Quote from: INDIANA on August 01, 2007, 07:07:08 PM
mate i wouldn't go into coppers on a gaa weekend without one-

Is this a jersey we are talking about ;)

heineken_on_tap

I'd say you could wear just about anything and get into that place but ya they dont mind jerseys at all , great spot for the girls alright - bring your shooting boots :D

ziggysego

I got in the night before the All-Ireland Final in 2005. Had my Tyrone top on and there wasn't a bit of bother.

Met a very nice lady in a Kerry top in there, but we'll say no more about that ;)
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on August 02, 2007, 01:13:32 PM
I got in the night before the All-Ireland Final in 2005. Had my Tyrone top on and there wasn't a bit of bother.

Met a very nice lady in a Kerry top in there, but we'll say no more about that ;)

Sorry Ziggy, no such thing

Captain Scarlet

God bless you Cathal Jackson's.

There was laek in the roof with a cement skip collecting the water last time i was there.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

YellaBelliedBeatch

Coppers Last Saturday Night was Lethal actually town in general was whether it was that i was a little bit under the weather as was drnkin for nearly 12 hours .. usually coppers craic... jerseys galore the only way to be in Quinns/Big Tree/Coppers/Flannerys on match weekend..

Kerry Mike

QuoteMet a very nice lady in a Kerry top in there, but we'll say no more about that

Pat Spillane's Mother !!!
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ziggysego

Quote from: Kerry Mike on August 02, 2007, 05:58:07 PM
QuoteMet a very nice lady in a Kerry top in there, but we'll say no more about that

Pat Spillane's Mother !!!

ARGH

Testing Accessibility

CompulsoryTillager

I didn't bother trying Coppers on Saturday, queue was too long so went to d2 instead

dodo

Ye lads would want to catch on, Sachs hotel is yer only man.

Canalman

Be careful about Coppers lads as there has been alot of very serious assaults inside lately, including glassings.It would seem that the innocence of years ago has gone.