Lawrie Sanchez enters the Long Kesh Camp

Started by T Fearon, July 31, 2007, 12:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Chrisowc

At your delusional best Tony.

Where shall we start?
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

nifan

QuoteSanchez is not prepared to recommend a specific site for a new stadium but he knows the country needs one and now is the time to see that dream come to fruition.

Yes firmly a maze man.

T Fearon

Well tell me, where is the 30,000 alternative site? Lads I know you're in for a depressing run from now up to xmas what with the One Night in November show opening in the Opera House, the Long Kesh site being confirmed for the stadium and defeats by Sweden Spain and Iceland coming up as well,but there's conselling services available! ;D

SammyG

Quote from: T Fearon on July 31, 2007, 12:19:41 PM
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/article2820480.ece

He wants a 30,000 stadium, the Long Kesh site is the only feasible option.
More bollix from Tony.

Lawrie was on 5Live yesterday and specifically said that he wouldn't back any site, as he didn't know the ins and outs. He said that we need a new stadium (something that we all agree on) and that whatever was chosen must be in the best interests of football. How in the name of fcuk do you translate that as favouring the Maze?

T Fearon

He specifically states that the stadium must hold 30,000. What other site outwith the Maze fits this bill?

Also according to Ivan Martin's column in the Sunday World plans are at an advanced stage re the infrastructure round the Long Kesh site, so its a done deal and always has been by the Brit Paymasters. So keep on baying at the moon! ;D

A Quinn Martin Production

Does anyone apart from Lawrie seriously think that NI will attract 30,000 supporters to a sacker game...ever?!!??!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

full back

Not taking sides here - but who gives a fcuk what Lawrie Sanchez says ???
He has fcuk all to do with N Iron now that he is over spending Harrod's profits

SammyG

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on July 31, 2007, 03:16:54 PM
Does anyone apart from Lawrie seriously think that NI will attract 30,000 supporters to a sacker game...ever?!!??!
Depends on the situation, we have had 40 and 50K crowds in the past and we've also had matches with 3 or 4K. I'd think that we'd pull in 20-25K fairly regularly with a new stadium and the team on the up.

Yer Ma

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on July 31, 2007, 03:16:54 PM

Well, aside from a game against England, a game against the Republic would be pretty interesting...........

his holiness nb

Tony I really must congratulate you on your ever growing fan club.
Seems you cant put up a post these days without Sammy, EG, Gwelyah or Chrisowc, commenting.
It amazes me how they constantly ridicule you yet cant bear not to reply to your posts.
Keep up the good work  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

T Fearon

Yes, you have to admire their tenacity in attempting to defend the indefensible, trying tp pick holes in my watertight arguments  etc.