Offaly Hurling
1 (1%)
Other Hurling
0 (0%)
Other Football
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Fishead_Sam

Just wondering who are the most demanding set of GAA fans?

T Fearon

Armagh, we demand

All Championship matches at Clones (though we will consider Long Kesh when it is built)

That Tyrone is obliterated off the face of the earth.

Managers who deliver more than one All Ireland title in five years

The forced shaving of Mickey Harte

Fishead_Sam

Just realised I should have put this on the GAA side, how do I move it across?

ziggysego

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 27, 2007, 05:20:26 PM
Just realised I should have put this on the GAA side, how do I move it across?

Ask the admin nicely to do it for you.

Failing that....... demand them to!
Testing Accessibility

Fishead_Sam

Might do that later Ziggy, leave it on here until monday, Im not for do much when its friday evening. I suppose this poll might be useful for a prospective manager, ie which miserable crowd of fckrs to avoid, Im expecting Mayo, Dublin, Kerry, Armagh, Tyrone from the football to shoot ahead, Im not sure who is the worst among the hurling, so I might have choose the wrong Counties to go with.

orangeman

orangeman

The Claw

Kilkenny men fierce demanding, their discussion board constantly talks about who is going well in training.

Elias

Of course it has to be the Dubs.

Sure don't most of the media demand that they must win the AI, as it will be good for the GAA, and so thier supporters follow suit

Yawn....  ::)

Redgreenery

Dublin and Kerry fans are the most demanding, the difference is though, that Kerry provide more, but Kerry fans expect Sam every year while in Dublin it has to do with the numbers, the GAA keeping them happyand of course the hype. Dubs seem to be led to think they are Super or the best, therefore demanding first a leinster title (which they have plenty of so I dont know why) secondly, an AIF appearence and third, Sam, making the Dubs the most demanding.

Rossfan

Mayo must be up there somewhere - they ran Moran/Morrison because they lost an All Ireland Final in 2006. :D
They were about to run Maughan( >:() until he jumped because they lost an All Ireland Final in 2004. :D
Didnt they also push O'Mahony out in 1990 because they lost the final in 1989. :D

Very high standards indeed.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The Real Laoislad

Without a shadow of a doubt its Kilkenny hurling fans,They are like no other fans in the country they demand and in fairness reguarly get perfection
No other topic is discussed in the local pubs of Kilkenny once the championship starts it is pure and utter religion to them,I grew up only a few hundred yards from the Kilkenny/Laois border and know what im talking about.It really is unreal the expectation thats in that county.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thewingedlady

Fearon, would armagh fans not like to demand a few championship matches in Armagh eventually? Tis a shame we have to use another county's grounds all the time.

mc_grens

Just to save Kerry Mike the trouble...

QuoteThe Kerry men ! Followed by Dublin.

Kerry fans are actually NOT demanding at all. All they want is a trip to Dublin once every September, and an excuse to go on the porter for a couple of weeks when they come back...

Donagh

No Kildare or Roscommon. The most obvious I would have thought.