Brilliant photo!

Started by Jinxy, July 26, 2007, 11:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Lads, when you go to hoganstand.com (I know, I know) the picture you click on to get to the mainpage, is of a fella in a gorilla suit running down the pitch at a game somewhere this year. Going by the colours in the stand it is possibly a Galway or Westmeath game. Can anyone tell me where it happened? I have to say, I broke my hole laughing when I saw it first. ;D ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Owenmoresider

Galway v Leitrim, and there was more than one of them! Plus they were on the pitch for 2/3 mins, no steward bothered to go near them.

Jinxy

A crowd of apes from Galway. I should have known.

David McKeown

Whats the betting that makes it into a season of sundays
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Jinxy

lurganblue

the Deel Rover

Quote from: lurganblue on July 27, 2007, 12:38:32 AM

ah now i know what paidi was on about when he said kerry supporters were f**king animals ;) ;) sorry kerrymike couldn't help it
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Jinxy

The green cowboy hat and county shorts really pull the whole ensemble together. He looks like he means business too! None of this aimless zig-zagging you get with the more traditional pitch invader. ;D It actually reminded me of the picture from last year (I think) of the blue hordes descending from the hill after the leinster final with Spiderman leading the charge! Must see if I can track down that one. If anyone else has it they can do me a favour and throw it up here.

magpie seanie

I was there and he was running up and down the pitch while the play was going on. Surreal and I have to say bloody hilarious.

Kerry Mike

Quoteah now i know what paidi was on about when he said kerry supporters were f**king animals   sorry kerrymike couldn't help it

Its not only the Kerry supporters who are animals you have to be a fair breed of animal to make it as a Kerry footballer too, As Mayo have found out a few times since 1997  :P
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 27, 2007, 11:01:36 AM
Quoteah now i know what paidi was on about when he said kerry supporters were f**king animals   sorry kerrymike couldn't help it

Its not only the Kerry supporters who are animals you have to be a fair breed of animal to make it as a Kerry footballer too, As Mayo have found out a few times since 1997  :P

i deserved that i suppose ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hardy

I thought this was very funny - it happened at last year's Christy Ring Cup final. We all see referees do bizarre things week after week, but this was the strangest and funniest I ever saw, when the ref got distracted from what he should be doing to chase a fan around the field. He caught him in the end too.

Picture from antrimgaa.ie, copyright John McIlwaine.

Frank Casey

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 27, 2007, 09:24:00 AM
Quote from: lurganblue on July 27, 2007, 12:38:32 AM

ah now i know what paidi was on about when he said kerry supporters were f**king animals ;) ;) sorry kerrymike couldn't help it

Couple of lads turned up in animal masks at Pairc Ui Rinn a couple of years ago at the first National League match under lights between Cork and Kerry. They wore t shirts announcing that they had just escaped from Fota wildlife park. It was Paidi's first match with Kerry after the animal remarks.
KERRY 3:7

orangeman

Elvis in Croke Park All Ireland final a few years ago was good.

Jinxy

I dunno why the Kerry crowd got so upset over those remarks. Sure the Dubs have been telling us Royals for years that we are f**king animals. And family members.