Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

the holylands in belfast is a shithole

around  derry city: ballymack/galliah, fountain, creggan, bogside, rossdowny, new buildings, gobnascale, bond street

Pangurban

The whple Coutry is a Shit-hole, devoid of self respect,morality or responsibility, where the least common thing to be found is sense

BallyhaiseMan

Granard for me

sorry Lonfordians but its a shithole.

Hollow Man

I agree, you never see a car newer than an 02 in Granard either

guy crouchback

Granard all the way, it truly is a dump.  i was in Tipperary town once and thought it was one of the worst shit holes i had ever seen. that was about 15 years ago though so it might have improved.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rois on July 26, 2007, 05:09:45 PM
Jaysus, what's with the Strabane-beating??  It's not that bad  ???

Agreed Rois, I would say that most of the posters slagging Strabane have probably never been there or only passed through heading for God's country.

The town has changed alot and it's mostly for the better!
Tbc....

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 26, 2007, 09:32:29 PM
Thats ok Supersub im not from Portlaoise...So many Dubs in Portlaoise now maybe thats a reason behind it's kipness?

Your are unstoppable Laoislad  :o
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: Pangurban on July 26, 2007, 11:54:52 PM
The whple Coutry is a Shit-hole, devoid of self respect,morality or responsibility, where the least common thing to be found is sense

Jesus Pangurban, lighen up  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Bogball XV

1. Craigavon/Lurgan/Portadown (What's the difference with fecking places anyway).
2. Portrush
3. Coleraine
4. Ballyclare
5. Carrickfergus
6. Newbridge
7. Drogheda
8. Dundalk
9. Bundoran
10. Granard - never been, but sure may as well jump on the bandwagon.

southdown

Lurgan
Dundalk
Kilkeel
Lisburn
Most bits of Belfast

Does anyone have any views on the nicest places in the country?

I have a soft spot for Killarney.  Also I was briefly in a wee spot in Limerick called Adare, thought it was lovely.  Carlingford is a nice spot too.

North Longford

Always wonder where the Longford town is a shithole thing comes from.
Living about half way between Cavan Town and Longford Town my youth was spent about 50 50 between the 2 and I always found very little difference between them.
Then having been ensnared by a good lady from Cavan town and spending a lot of time there including having inlaws in the bartrade I discovered that there were an inordinate amount of scumbags around Cavan town dangerous scumbags for that matter.  That being said there are plenty of scumbags around Longford but i would honestly prefer to walk around Longford on my own late at night than Cavan...from knowing what I do.
Sumarasing then there aint much difference between them...........now granard.....thats a totally different kettle of fish but then Killeshandra doesn't do a whole lot for me either!

charlie stubbs

bogball theres around 5 or 6 mile betwen lurgan and portadown.thats like saying cross and silverbridge are the same place,burren ansd warrenpoint are the same place etc

achadh gallain

Lurgan
Portadown
Craigavon
Banbridge
Lisburn
Glenavy (full of slabbers too)
Crumlin
Belfast (excluding holylands  :D)
Antrim town
Ballymena
Dungannon

full back

Jaysus, you have been about achadh ;)

achadh gallain

:DWell all them places arent too far from here... an they are all shit holes!! Just thought id give my opinion aswell! :D