Wee Willie Frazer

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, July 25, 2007, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

For my sins - and boredom - I was reading Susans McKay's 'Northern Protestants' 2001 book last night. Came across her interview with Willie Frazer and this quote brought me to the edge of despair? "If a Paki came over from India and shot a Provie, I would shake his hand." Maybe, this sort of says a lot more of this man's mentality if this is his understanding of Geography... Mr Adair came up with something similar when he said of Soukri 'The Egyptian' - "no Paki's gonna take my territory!" - is it a fact that all bigots have a great racist streak or are they just thick? Discuss.

Tony Baloney

full back

willie - a shit stirring little b4stard >:(

GweylTah

Willie's a stange one all-right and pretty bitter - though he has had a lot to be bitter about with all the violent deaths in his family in the Troubles - but he certainly knows how to annoy militant republicans, even those who say the war is over and have accepted partition and the Queen's shilling.

If their war really is over, shouldn't they be embracing Willie, too?

full back

Quote from: GweylTah on July 25, 2007, 12:00:25 PM
Willie's a stange one all-right and pretty bitter - though he has had a lot to be bitter about with all the violent deaths in his family in the Troubles - but he certainly knows how to annoy militant republicans, even those who say the war is over and have accepted partition and the Queen's shilling.

Why?

Bensars

Forget about Republicans.

Paisley said the political war was over last week.  If we are talking embracing should the DUP not get willie into their ranks.

Its not that long ago that they lost a member in the south armagh area with the massagegate affair !!

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Racism is only one strand of bigotry - personally, I think it's the last bastion of the fool but if you don't curb it, then it can lead to an increasing suspicion and hatred of all sorts of minority groups.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Orior

Willies family were as bitter as he was, and used their positions to abuse the local population in south armagh.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

nifan

but he certainly knows how to annoy militant republicans

he knows how to annoy militant republicans - he bugs the shite out of me

Gabriel_Hurl

Quoteshouldn't they be embracing Willie

I'm willing to bet there's a fair few boys who embrace Willie on regular occasions  :D :D :D :D :D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: nifan on July 25, 2007, 05:33:33 PM
but he certainly knows how to annoy militant republicans

he knows how to annoy militant republicans - he bugs the shite out of me

:D ;D :D

100% correct nifan, the man is human scum (sorry, but he brings out the worst in me!). He would only be happy if we were all at each others throats again! Power through division and fear.
Tbc....

Square Ball

So wee Willie and his merry men are noy going to Dublin for another little dander, now lets all not be too disappointed..

Love Ulster dropping Dublin rally 

Rioting forced last year's rally to be abandoned
The organisers of a Love Ulster rally in Dublin have withdrawn a request to hold another event in autumn after meeting Ireland's foreign minister.
Willie Frazer, of victims' group Fair, said he did not imagine any more requests for a parade would be made.

DUP MP Jeffrey Donaldson said an Irish foreign affairs official would liaise with representatives of victims of Republican violence in border areas.

Last year the rally was abandoned after rioting in the Republic's capital.

The decision was announced after a meeting in Dundalk involving Mr Frazer, of Families Acting for Innocent Relatives, and the Republic's Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dermot Ahern brokered by Mr Donaldson.

The Lagan Valley MP said that Mr Ahern was asked to consider providing Irish diplomatic pressure to seek compensation from the Libyan government for supplying weapons used in hundreds of IRA attacks.

Forty-one people were arrested and a number of people - including police officers - were injured during last year's violence which forced the rally to be cancelled.

Disturbances broke out in O'Connell Street, where the rally was to start.

Stones and fireworks were thrown after republican demonstrators mounted a counter-march.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

inisceithleann

anyone who thought the love ulster march was a good idea were crazy. ok its good to show that we can accept other traditions but waving union jacks through dublin is still a little nuts.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

magickingdom

if you get bitter you wont get better....