Cmon Tyrone, do the right thing ffs

Started by Mike Sheehy, July 20, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

QuoteStop falling for MS's bullshit FoSB; it plainly obvious he has a Tyrone inferiority complex, proven by the numberous posts he makes on here that do little other than to sling dirt at us.

Childish.

Childish eh ? Here is a post by you on another thread Elias

QuoteAmericans

f**k you America.......f**k YOU!!!

Elias

You total MUPPET.

The title of that thread was taken from a Family Guy episode where, guess what, that line is used at the end of the episode. It was a quote from the show, which was explained in the thread somewhere if I remember correctly

I happened to find it very amusing, no doubt it flew would fly straight over your head if you were ever to see it, its called comedy, MS, check it out some time, dick

southderryman

mike, nobody despise's tyrone more than me but FFS let it go. fair enuf it was a disappointin way to lose, but at this stage it should be used for only motivational purposes by the derry management if derry met tyrone again later on in the championship (which i believe they will)

Mike Sheehy

QuoteYou total MUPPET.

The title of that thread was taken from a Family Guy episode where, guess what, that line is used at the end of the episode. It was a quote from the show, which was explained in the thread somewhere if I remember correctly

I happened to find it very amusing, no doubt it flew would fly straight over your head if you were ever to see it, its called comedy, MS, check it out some time, dick

Ahh relax for Chistsakes

ok, I will stop annoying ye. sour pusses.

Mike Sheehy

Quotemike, nobody despise's tyrone more than me but FFS let it go. fair enuf it was a disappointin way to lose, but at this stage it should be used for only motivational purposes by the derry management if derry met tyrone again later on in the championship (which i believe they will)

Fair enough, if is ok with you lads its ok with me.

I'm just looking out for the erry's of the world. You understand.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 01:15:11 AM
QuoteYou total MUPPET.

Ahh relax for Chistsakes

Save it for the day after the 3rd Sunday in September Mike, ye could be needing some serious release then, just maybe...   ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Goin Down

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 01:15:11 AM

Ahh relax for Chistsakes

No need for the personal insults MS ya gobshite!
Remember This.

The Real Laoislad

I don't know what all the fuss is anyways as no one is gonna stop Laois minors this year
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Elias

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 01:16:27 AM
Quotemike, nobody despise's tyrone more than me but FFS let it go. fair enuf it was a disappointin way to lose, but at this stage it should be used for only motivational purposes by the derry management if derry met tyrone again later on in the championship (which i believe they will)

..or whoever else Tyrone might happen to be up against  ???

Goin Down

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 21, 2007, 01:18:24 AM
I don't know what all the fuss is anyways as no one is gonna stop Laois minors this year

How can you be sure, can you predict the future now?
Remember This.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Ya reckon ya Laois muppet ya!  ;)

southderryman

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 21, 2007, 01:16:27 AM

obviosuly we're not happy with it, but realisitcally a replay was never gonna happen. if we didnt get one when cork had a player booked twice in the minor semi final, or when cavan hit 2 wide points in the 97 ulster final when both games were knock outs we were hardly expected one when we're still in the championship.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 21, 2007, 01:20:17 AM

Ya reckon ya Laois muppet ya!  ;)

I'd bet me Granny on it ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: southderryman on July 21, 2007, 01:13:54 AM
mike, nobody despise's tyrone more than me

I  think yourself and Mike should set a date SDM, really, you've so much in common  ;)

Elias

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 21, 2007, 01:24:20 AM
Quote from: southderryman on July 21, 2007, 01:13:54 AM
mike, nobody despise's tyrone more than me

I  think yourself and Mike should set a date SDM, really, you've so much in common  ;)

I can picture it now, candlelit dinner, soft music on the wireless, and a photo of micky harte on the dart board  :D