FAO Supersub

Started by Kerry Mike, July 20, 2007, 03:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

I hate being the auld miserable Kerry bollix all the time and having to spoil your day, but its been bugging me for a while now everytime I see you make a post, but the text under your name of "6 Sams and 30 Liams" is just wrong, there is no living with it anymore.

Sam was presented for the first time in 1928 and Cork had 2 All Ireland won by then, which of course means they only have 4 Sams in the meantime and they fall behind Cavan and Down in the overall list.
In case you forget that picture under my name is of Sam.

On a similar vein Liam was presented first for the hurling in 1921, by my count the Rebels had 7 All Irelands under their belt by then.

So could you correct that please, its a fright that someone from the Kingdom has to go out of their way to get the facts accross to a superior person from the People's Republic of Cork.

In Cork I'd be known as a Langer  ;)
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

the Deel Rover

it was annoying me too kerry mike as least i'll be able to sleep tonight,them crafty cork boys ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

SuperSub

Lecale2

GNEVIN LIKES TO HAVE A CRAP ON HILL 16

:D :D :D
He didn't edit fast enough!

Tankie

Poor supersub, very poor :(
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Lecale2 on July 20, 2007, 04:13:48 PM
GNEVIN LIKES TO HAVE A CRAP ON HILL 16

:D :D :D
He didn't edit fast enough!

Whats all that about what i miss ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lecale2

Gnevin posted something about having great crap on Hill 16. He quickly changed it to great craic. But not quick enough for Supersub.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Lecale2 on July 20, 2007, 04:36:37 PM
Gnevin posted something about having great crap on Hill 16. He quickly changed it to great craic. But not quick enough for Supersub.

:D Poor aul Gnevin
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

I posted  i won't mind having a crack at a northern team ,but the first time i typo'd and put crap instead of crack .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Goin Down

Quote from: Gnevin on July 20, 2007, 04:38:34 PM
I posted  i won't mind having a crack at a northern team ,but the first time i typo'd and put crap instead of crack .
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Remember This.

Hardy

Frank Casey

Kerry Mike - I too haven't slept for a number of years because of this blatent misrepresentation by the peoples republic of langerdom. The lord tells us however to love our enemy.
KERRY 3:7

new devil

Have you dubs not had enough crack on hill 16  :o

Datsun Donaghy

QuoteI posted  i won't mind having a crack at a northern team ,but the first time i typo'd and put crap instead of crack

Gnevin - we in the north understand why you should be crapping yourself - it's okay, don't worry there, now, that's better isn't it!!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: new devil on July 20, 2007, 08:17:14 PM

Have you dubs not had enough crack on hill 16  :o

;D ;D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...