Yes
No

bridgegael

the one when they are on the aeroplane  :D
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

maddog

Ted!... That rabbit looks just like Harvey Keitel!"

"Don't be so stupid Dougal. ...... My God! You're right!" ;D

Tom on how to get rid of the rabbits "i could run them down with me van fathers"

southdown

Another classic moment was when Dougal was trying to remember who sisiter o sumpta..............

YOU WERE WEARING YOUR BLUE JUMPER!

Mentalman

But best of all the Chinese people themselves.  Look at them there, aren't they great?
The Chinese, a great bunch of lads!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Gnevin

Ok own up who voted no?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Redgreenery

Cant understand who voted no, probably someone who doesnt own a television!
Great thread, My favourite ones are the milkman one and the 'to be continued' ones with the soccer and kicking Bishop Brennan up the Arse!

5 Sams

Riverdance in the Caravan :D
The Aristocrat Years

Croí na hÉireann

The Fr. Stone episode...

What kind of tests?
General Knowledge?
Sure what would he know about that???

Love the scene where Doughal goes to leave the room and walks the wrong side of the door, the look on his face is priceless  :D :D :D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Gnevin on July 20, 2007, 01:56:55 PM
Ok own up who voted no?

f**k off back to Rugged Island Father Dick Byrne.

FL/MAYO

The lovely girls contest was very funny.

As for American comedys I thought MASH, Cheers and Seinfeld were all funny but Friends was shite never thought it was funny. Rescue Me has its funny moments also, dont know if you would class it as a comedy though.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: FL/MAYO on July 23, 2007, 08:19:51 PM
The lovely girls contest was very funny.

As for American comedys I thought MASH, Cheers and Seinfeld were all funny but Friends was shite never thought it was funny. Rescue Me has its funny moments also, dont know if you would class it as a comedy though.

Fraizer brilliant, but in my opinion Seinfeild was the most awfull unfunny piece of rubbish on tele.

ziggysego

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 23, 2007, 08:28:57 PM
in my opinion Seinfeild was the most awfull unfunny piece of rubbish on tele.

I second that
Testing Accessibility

new devil

my lovely horse running through the............FFFFIELD  :D :D my favourite

we are blue... etc

Quote from: ziggysego on July 23, 2007, 08:42:23 PM

I second that

Now I know watching a bunch of angsty Jewish people for half an hour isn't everyone's cup of tea but come on.......... unfunny? You have to be kidding me. Classic example of a typical Seinfeld storyline (which I think is from the very first episode): Jerry has issues about a shirt he bought where the second button was too high up to keep buttoned and the next button down was too low down. Genius. I'm putting you on my list of enemies.....

FL/MAYO

Quote from: we are blue... etc on July 23, 2007, 11:12:02 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 23, 2007, 08:42:23 PM

I second that

Now I know watching a bunch of angsty Jewish people for half an hour isn't everyone's cup of tea but come on.......... unfunny? You have to be kidding me. Classic example of a typical Seinfeld storyline (which I think is from the very first episode): Jerry has issues about a shirt he bought where the second button was too high up to keep buttoned and the next button down was too low down. Genius. I'm putting you on my list of enemies.....

Maybe its because I have lived in the U.S a while that I seem to get the humour in Seinfeld. Americans though just dont seem to get Irish or English humour at all, it goes way over their heads. I was watching an episode of Little Britain with a few American friends once, the wife and I were splitting our sides laughing they just sat there with a confused look on their faces.