Out of All-Ireland...who do we get behind now ?

Started by Abble, July 19, 2007, 01:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

:-[

Not a newbie by any means so I should know already.
Then again you nordies are all the same eh  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

magpie seanie

QuoteJaysus Seanie, you and i are getting on way too well lately.

Sure isn't it grand!

Onlooker

I was at the Armagh/Dublin game in 2003 and have looked at my programme.  Brian Cullen was listed in the subs. at No. 23, but started the game in place of Darren Magee, who was listed on the programme at No. 9. Darren Homan who was No. 11 on the programme was moved to midfield.   The line outs in Hogan Stand are the correct ones to the best of my memory.

corn02

I will be following the Royals fro the run in, getting really behind them.

goldenyears

Quote from: goldenyears on July 20, 2007, 10:07:31 AM
Quote from: Stagmeister on July 19, 2007, 05:23:32 PM
Quote from: goldenyears on July 19, 2007, 04:56:30 PM
Dubsforsam, are you blind? Cullen is turning into a hate figure for other teams with his goading of opposition players.

I saw him doing it alright but to say he is turning into a hate figure for other teams is ridiculous...thats just your opinion and I can guarantee you feck all people would share that because he's a real honest player and always goes in hard but fair

I've never seen him goading opposition players before in my life and the fact that himself and Brogan were at it against laois last wk prob points to the fact that the laois players were acting the bollox themselves in the first place because Cullen and Brogan are not the two players you'd expect to be getting involved in that

Lads, take the dublin tinted glasses off. thw whole team is at the goading, verbals, trying to physically intimidate opposition players - watch every time an opposition player hits a free kick, takes or especially misses a shot, about 3 or 4 dublin players run past him and either shoulder him or give him the verbals....cullen is at it constantly. I dont buy into this hard and fair, and great player - he is over rated, and nowhere near the class of a mcgeeney......

any response to my point made in an earlier game? how can anyone not completely biased say that the dubs and bryan cullen dont try to intimidate verbally?

orangeman

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AZOffaly

Kerry for me now. I don't like the way Billy Morgan goes about his business with Cork, especially with the transparent attempts to play the media. Nor do I like the strokes they pull at County Board level to get players off suspensions, etc. etc.

Rossfan

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 28, 2007, 12:19:06 PM
. Nor do I like the strokes they pull at County Board level to get players off suspensions, etc. etc.

Unlike Kerry where referees dont change their mind after giving a County player a yellow card  ::) ::) ::)

Anyway I'm rooting for Cork in this one as the last thing Ireland needs is another Kerry All Ireland win. :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Redgreenery

Will be supporting Cork now anyways, think most of the country apart from Kerry people will be.

the Deel Rover

I'll be supporting Kerry, couldn't bear to think what Billy Morgan would be Like if he led Cork to another AI, he is bad enough now but Jesus he would  be insufferable
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

maddog

Has to be Cork for no other reason than they are the underdog and Kerry need no more all-irelands until about the year 2050.