10 brian dooher
11 alan brogan
12 mj tierney
13 colm cooper
14 conal keeney
15 tommy freeman

thoughts?????

armaghniac

My thought would be that we don't really need another thread on this when there is already one on the first page!

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=3698.0
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mike Sheehy

My thought is that people who start threads about bloody umbrellas shouldnt be telling people where to post stuff

first pog, now you..what is it with you Armagh bies. Is it becasue ye are out of the championship and ye want to fill ye're time telling us how we should post.

put a  sock in it for christs sakes

orangeman

Conor Gormley and Sean Kavanagh are certs at this stage of the game

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: orangeman on July 19, 2007, 11:25:18 AM
Conor Gormley and Sean Kavanagh are certs at this stage of the game

Where would you play Sean Cavanagh then???

magpie seanie

If Kieran Quinn has another big game in the quarters he'll be close to a spot in midfield - if it's done fairly of course. Obviously him being from Sligo and not named Eamon most people haven't a clue how he has played.

orangeman

half forward - a ball winner and a score getter - frightens the living daylights out of  defenders with so much pace -

Declan

QuoteIf Kieran Quinn has another big game in the quarters he'll be close to a spot in midfield - if it's done fairly of course. Obviously him being from Sligo and not named Eamon most people haven't a clue how he has played.

Interesting that himself and Vaughan were both rugger bugger schoolboys and came to the GAA comparatively late. Sure maybe you can get him to write a Sligo song for the QF!!!!!   

diesel-smuggler

1. stephen cluxton
2. henry mccloy
3. darren fay
4. david henry
5. philip jordan
6. conor gormley
7. aidan o'mahony
8. sean cavanagh
9. ciaran whelan (just cause journalists love the dubs!)
10. brian dooher
11. eamonn o'hara
12. michael john tierney
13. colm cooper
14. mark vaughan
15. tommy freeman

i have based my selection on a tyrone v dublin final with tyrone just shading it......unfortunately!   :(

Onlooker

Who does Henry McCloy play for?.

magpie seanie

QuoteSure maybe you can get him to write a Sligo song for the QF!!!!!

I'd say one might surface once the football is out of the way for the year!

The Real Laoislad

Glad to see MJ Teirney get a mention he is a class act
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Captain Scarlet

poor aul johnny doyle :'(
still no look in!
brogan is playin himself out of it with his recent greedy displays, keaney has been pure class as has henry at the back.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

his holiness nb

Agree re Brogan, not at his best, would rate the brother, Keaney and Vaughan ahead of him so far this year.

I thought Henry was our best player last year, good to see him carrying that form on, as with Griffin.
Ask me holy bollix