Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Im afraid to ask but what is a WUM?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 11:36:43 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 18, 2007, 11:33:14 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 11:30:41 PM
Your like a feckin woman Gnevin..In the last week i complemented the Dubs on soundly beating Laois and even went to support them tonight against Offaly,But like a woman you focus on all my bad points :'( 
And not a mention about all the good things i say...
What good stuff you talked about coke for 3 weeks before the Leinster ,then goading for 7 pages after it , and it seems you have some crap to say about dub on every second thread

And you rise to every bit of it..How can tayto,His holiness and hound all see it as a joke...You should save your pent up frustration for your boyfriend
LL i will not sit hear and listen too you call someone who gives hours of their time a kn**ker that was out of the pale . Your taking about Coke was also crap which wasn't needed , you seemed to get upset when someone posted that bad experience they had with Laois fans but its ok too talk about coke for 3 weeks across many different threads.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 18, 2007, 11:38:58 PM
Your like a feckin woman Gnevin..In the last week i complemented the Dubs on soundly beating Laois and even went to support them tonight against Offaly,But like a woman you focus on all my bad points :'( 
What good stuff you talked about coke for 3 weeks before the Leinster ,then goading for 7 pages after it , and it seems you have some crap to say about dub on every second thread

And you rise to every bit of it..How can tayto,His holiness and hound all see it as a joke...You should save your pent up frustration for your boyfriend
LL i will not sit hear and call someone who gives hours of their time a kn**ker that was out of the pale . Your taking about Coke was also crap which wasnt needed , you seemed to get upset when someone posted that bad experince they had with Laois fans but its ok too talk about coke for 3 weeks across many different threads.

Show me where i got upset??? They only thing i got upset over was he had told me the same story 5 times...I told him every time that all counties have that bad element...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 11:40:48 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 18, 2007, 11:38:58 PM

LL i will not sit hear and call someone who gives hours of their time a kn**ker that was out of the pale . Your taking about Coke was also crap which wasnt needed , you seemed to get upset when someone posted that bad experince they had with Laois fans but its ok too talk about coke for 3 weeks across many different threads.

Show me where i got upset??? They only thing i got upset over was he had told me the same story 5 times...I told him every time that all counties have that bad element...

Really because you must of post you crap about the coke at least 15 times in 3 weeks
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 11:37:15 PM

it mean 'Wind Up Merchant' - aka just talks bollox instead of adding anything useful to a discussion!
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 11:41:46 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 18, 2007, 11:37:15 PM

it mean 'Wind Up Merchant' - aka just talks bollox instead of adding anything useful to a discussion!

Yeah i am bordering on that alright :-[
Your one two though Tankie...I'll stop if you do
You'll Never Walk Alone.