Tattoo's

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 06, 2007, 01:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL/MAYO

The ladies with the tattoos on their lower back, heard them call "tr**p stamps".....Classy

mannix

Gabriel hurl, is the tattoo on you?
No offense meant.
Tattoos are very popular in the usa and probably canada too.No one bats an eyelid when they see them with all the different types of folk walking around.How is work in toronto? is the construction thing a good gig over there?

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteGabriel hurl, is the tattoo on you?
No offense meant.
Tattoos are very popular in the usa and probably canada too.No one bats an eyelid when they see them with all the different types of folk walking around.How is work in toronto? is the construction thing a good gig over there?

Yep - thats my leg - I can take another picture of you want  ;)

Construction work is busy here as always - and profitable - I know cos I pay the feckers every month - although out west in Calgary and Edmonton - it's exploding altogether - they can't get the houses and apartment buildings up quick enough

Gabriel_Hurl

Why in under god would anyone do this to themselves?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

PadraicHenryPearse

gabriel_hurl can you not see that is a map out of a prison ala Michael in prison break.  ;D ;D

heganboy

is that Alan SMith?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Square Ball

Quote from: heganboy on July 11, 2007, 06:17:17 PM
is that Alan Smith?

Was thinking the same thing.

being from a Republican area a few of the locals had the initials of a paramilitary organisation tattooed across their knuckles, they are now all called FRA  :D

what about names on girls backs across their shoulders, WTF is that all about
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Aerlik

I had an American mate in Japan who suffered big time for having what we would consider the most inocuous little tattoo on his shoulder.  He was forbidden from going to onsen and when the Japanese soccer players saw it they gave him a wide berth.  All thanks to the association between the yakuza and tattoos.

I have to fly this absolute fcukwit to and from site and what pisses me off is the huge picture of Adolf Hitler he has tattooed on his calf.  I am just dying for one minor indiscretion from him or the slightest hint of alcohol on his breath and he is not flying on my plane. tr**p.

One of the cleverest tattoos I have ever seen was this old bloke I met at a place called Denham in Western Australia.  He had all this Thai writing on his arm and I asked him what it meant.  He said "if you can read this I'll buy you a drink".  Cue the next 10 minutes trying to guess what it said.  He then told me it meant precisely that....if you can read this I'll buy you a drink.  Clever.

If I were ever to get one it would be one I chose myself not one of these I-want-to-be-individual-but-I'll-get-the-same-Indian peace sign tattoos-like-my mates. 
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 09, 2007, 08:41:14 PM
Why in under god would anyone do this to themselves?

Best of all the guy looks half-caste...!!  :D
Tbc....

Uladh

so thats where alan smith went!

Puckoon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm

'Romantic' trick tattoo to stay 

The "supermarket" tattoo is here to stay
When teenager Joanne Raine had her boyfriend's nickname "Roo" tattooed on her stomach it was supposed to be a sign of her undying love.
The 19-year-old from Darlington paid £80 for the Chinese artwork in 2004 and was delighted with the results.

That was until she showed it off in a Chinese takeaway and found out it actually spelled "supermarket."

The pair have now split up, but Miss Raine said she will keep the tattoo because she cannot afford a new one.

She said: "I did it because I wanted to show him how much I loved him and he had one done as well.

"I did not think about whether it meant forever. I'm just going to have to keep it as I can't afford to get another one done

The Iceman

Thought I would resurrect this thread as I just got more work done on my back.
I have a tattoo on each upper arm - both of them i drew myself and both mean a lot to me.

The crucifix on my back is a mayan influenced crucifix I brought home from Nicaragua - a local artist, Paul Digby, drafted it up for me and I had it tattooed about 3 years ago now.  I got a bible verse underneath it at the weekend.  Very happy with it.

Anyone else get a tattoo recently?
Once you start that's it.
BTW Hurl - good concept and fair play for getting the Hebrew
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

downgirl

Tattoo's on men can be so sexy, all black ones are better than the coloured ones though.  What's your general opinion on girl's with tattoo's?  I was thinking about getting something small like a treble clef on my hip or something.