Tattoo's

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 06, 2007, 01:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

You can get a temporary tattoo, think it lasts for about 3/4 years then it fades away. At least this way you will be able to decide if you want one for life.
Laoislad, you should get one of Debbie Mc Gee ;)

Donagh

Quote from: Gnevin on July 06, 2007, 10:21:09 AM
Reminds me of Grandpa Simpson . What you call this showing bart his tattoo . Bart : wrinkly gibberish !

;D

Rois

A guy who works in my local supermarket on the tills has "1690" tattooed across his knuckles.  Classy.

Uladh

Okay then, i'll say it....

Gab, that tattoo on your leg... holy god

Candyman

The Real Laoislad

Thanks for all the advice apart from Full Back and his Debbie Mcgee suggestion :D I actually think Full Back has a obsession with Debbie now!!
Anyways i have been thinking of getting one for a long time and am not going to rush into anything,It will be well hidden on my shoulder.I think people don't realise it can be a very personal thing to get a Tattoo but there is a stereotypical view of people who have them that their all scumbags in some way.I do agree some tattoos look awful but as some have posted these are the ones that are in your face all the time
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

my particular favourites are the" swallow on the neck" allways nice to see, or else the love hate on the knuckles maybe Laoislad could put Love Laois on his knuckles
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

5 Sams

I think it was Frank Carson who said that he was out one night and he knew the bar he was in was a classy joint.....all the women's tattoos were spelt right. :D :D
The Aristocrat Years

downredblack

Seen an eye Tattooed on the back of a skinheads head , back in the 80's .  8)

full back

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 06, 2007, 04:27:53 AM
I have 2 - a small Celtic cross inside a tribal sun on my right shoulder and I have my first name in Hebrew script on the side of my right calf

Pay no attention to the awful white legs

The top one isnt too bad, but the one on the leg - HOLY FCUK :D
Where you on the jungle juice when the b4stard done that to you Gab?

Hardy

Not casting aspersions on his genealogy or anything, but I heard Fearon has 'Tottenham Hotspur' tattooed on his fingers.

Candyman

how about this bummer of a tattoo... ;)

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteYour name in hebrew?whats so special about that, it might as easily have been spanish,jose.

That's what I said - Gabriel is Hebrew for "God is my strength" - what's so wrong with that?

QuoteGab, that tattoo on your leg... holy god

Thanks Uladh - knew you'd like it

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Why do people get their own name tattooed on their arm..............
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Uladh

In case there's any confusion...