Flags in lurgan

Started by mooncatiii, July 02, 2007, 07:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: GweylTah on July 04, 2007, 04:33:09 PM
Quote from: stew on July 04, 2007, 04:07:18 PM
So the hatemongers that perpetuate the violence in the north are at it again around the glorious twelfth celebrations and Lurgan nationalists are once again living in fear because they get no support from the ruc/pissni.

Nothing much has changed at home at all, the unionist/loyalists still act like they own the place and the filth still pander to them and stick it to nationalist families where and when they can.

It is interesting to read the comments from the owc contingent on here at this time of year, they seem to have a bit more bile than usual in their posts and despite the fact that they all claim to be athiests they still show their true colours at this time of year because they cannot help themselves.

You need some loving - pity that, being a man (I think), you wouldnt be my type.

Maybe you would be up for a Daddy?

You make some strange posts Gweyl  :D

nifan

QuoteGenerally, anyone who wishes to march peacefully should be allowed to do so, wherever they like.

I disagree with that entirely.
I dont rule out marches all together but disruption is caused by marches and should be taken into consideration.
A peaceful march can still be provocative, and while something should not be banned just because it causes annoyance to some it should be considered.

stew

I used to be embarassed when the shinners would march on Easter Sunday  and I thought it an absolute disgrace,in my opinion it was more about sticking it to the ruc/unionist population than it was about anything else.

The OO have been walking roughshod over the nationalist population for generations and in my opinion the time for them all to pull in their horns is now, we dont need people keeping divisive traditions alive that do nothing but antagonize the other side. Put a ten year halt to all marches in Ireland and that will stop some of the sort of nonsense that is going on in Lurgan from happening.

Any and all anti social behaviour should be met head on by the psni regardless of who the scumbags are, if marching was banned and people decided to march that should constitute anti social behaviour and they should be arrested and charged.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SammyG

Quote from: stew on July 04, 2007, 04:07:18 PMIt is interesting to read the comments from the owc contingent on here at this time of year, they seem to have a bit more bile than usual in their posts and despite the fact that they all claim to be athiests they still show their true colours at this time of year because they cannot help themselves.

WTF are you on about?

Our Nail Loney

Why do you OWC even post on here? Starting to get angry here and noone wants to see me angry, trust me

GweylTah

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 04, 2007, 08:54:23 PM
Why do you OWC even post on here? Starting to get angry here and noone wants to see me angry, trust me

When is it you go back: last week in August or first week in September?

ONeill

What's the black flag with skull and crossbow about?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stiffler

Quote from: nifan on July 04, 2007, 05:40:29 PM
QuoteGenerally, anyone who wishes to march peacefully should be allowed to do so, wherever they like.

I disagree with that entirely.
I dont rule out marches all together but disruption is caused by marches and should be taken into consideration.
A peaceful march can still be provocative, and while something should not be banned just because it causes annoyance to some it should be considered.

Credit to you NIFan for this sensible point of view, its a pity the rest dont think like that, it would sort all this mess out and let us get back to living in a normal society.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ONeill on July 04, 2007, 09:40:59 PM
What's the black flag with skull and crossbow about?

Thats the LOL that eat the children!  ;)
Tbc....

Donagh

Watched them march in a circle around the upper Ormeau last night. My God these things are even worse up close than from what we see in the distance in Lurgan. I've just realised that the PSNI are not in fact acting at the behest of the Orange Order by beating a path through the Fenian areas. Rather I'd describe their role as more akin to zoo keepers or park rangers, employed to keep the general public away from wild feral animals.

The children were first to appear, their jauntily positioned baseball caps, trackies and bottles of blue WKD barely visible through the haze of blue cigarette smoke. The PSNI in their high visibility jackets were next, discretely forming a perimeter around the enclosure warning oncoming traffic to put their windows up. They also managed to keep a tunnel open down as far as the Blackwood St paddock to allow free access to the main enclosure.

Once the perimeter had been firmly established, the main enclosure quickly filled with frumpy, pony-tailed females pushing buggies embellished with blue bags swinging from the sides and smiling infants waving mini union jacks. The males were last to turn up and there seemed to be a distinct hierarchy. The younger well groomed in freshly pressed suits to the fore, followed by a few red faced elderly men with crutches and zimmer frames being helped along with a patient hand on the elbow. In the background lurked the main body of chain smoking males with slouched shoulders, magnificent adornments of gold, silver, Harp and displaying stunning examples of urban body art.

They all paraded once around the main perimeter, which was then gradually deflated by the PSNI who corralled the natives back up the tunnel to the paddock. All done and dusted by 9pm with a minimum of fuss.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: Donagh on July 05, 2007, 11:38:41 AM
Once the perimeter had been firmly established, the main enclosure quickly filled with frumpy, pony-tailed females pushing buggies adorned with blue bags swinging from the sides and smiling infants waving mini union jacks. The males were last to turn up and there seemed to be a distinct hierarchy. The younger well groomed in freshly pressed suits to the fore, followed by a few red faced elderly men with crutches and zimmer frames being helped along with a patient hand on the elbow. In the background lurked the main body of chain smoking males with slouched shoulders, magnificent adornments of gold, silver, Harp and displaying stunning examples of urban body art.

;D - 'magnificient adornments'

Donagh, step aside that wee twat Newt.

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Our Nail Loney

Gweyl Twat, get back to your other board before you are put back

Tonto

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 05, 2007, 02:30:07 PM

Yeah, Gwel Twat, get back.... or, or, or, me and my daddy will get you and yer daddy bait up. :D

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 05, 2007, 02:30:07 PM

is there an 'o' missing from your username?
Its Grim up North

Our Nail Loney

Your god damn right there is an fear rua

ask anyone who knows me, I am mental