Kerry get a free pass

Started by heganboy, July 01, 2007, 03:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Star Spangler hit the nail on the head!

johnpower

Hegan Boy please provide examples if you can so we can eliminate it at once

Mike Sheehy

This craving for media acceptance shows a shocking lack of self esteem. Pull ye'reselves together for christs sakes.

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: Pangurban on July 01, 2007, 09:05:03 PM
Cork were robbed, and that Kerry display today will cause no alarm amongst the other contenders, on form to date Tyrone are in pole position

On the basis of one decent performance in the last 18 months and that against a team who totally imploded!!!!!

mackers

Reading some of this stuff about the Tyrone performance against Donegal reminds me of 2004 when we stuffed Donegal in the Ulster final, a lot of the media had us nailed on as All-Ireland champs, and we all know what happened next!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

haveaharp

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on July 02, 2007, 01:43:58 PM
Cork were robbed, and that Kerry display today will cause no alarm amongst the other contenders, on form to date Tyrone are in pole position

On the basis of one decent performance in the last 18 months and that against a team who totally imploded!!!!!

Doh!! Stick with the program. ;)
Tyrone are unbeatable. Give them Sam now. ;)

rosnarun

Cork kerry  was a proper game of football between 2 very commited teams. there was no feigning no 'knees in the back ' all belts were given faces to face and had a very high level of skill under pressure through out . how this can be confused with the muck we see in Ulster amazes me. Apart from Preter canavans 2 all ireland and Armaghs inexplicable physical rapid growth Ulster teams have had nothing to offer and these attempts to sully the good name of kerry football is beneath contempt but that is the cynicism we have grown to expect from the Axis of Ugly
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: haveaharp on July 02, 2007, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on July 02, 2007, 01:43:58 PM

Doh!! Stick with the program. ;)
Tyrone are unbeatable. Give them Sam now. ;)

Well without Peter Canavan how are Tyrone going to win Sam..... ;D

Tyrone Dreamer

Good man rosnarun - all belts were given face to face, u joking? What about O'Leary on Galvin. Kerry dont play the game any different to Tyrone, in fact they arent as good to watch as Tyrone when they are on form. People are right about Tyrone though, I hope to much isnt being read into the last game. Teams who win the all ireland rarily play the best football in June.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: rosnarun on July 02, 2007, 03:17:21 PM
Cork kerry  was a proper game of football between 2 very commited teams. there was no feigning no 'knees in the back ' all belts were given faces to face and had a very high level of skill under pressure through out . how this can be confused with the muck we see in Ulster amazes me. Apart from Preter canavans 2 all ireland and Armaghs inexplicable physical rapid growth Ulster teams have had nothing to offer and these attempts to sully the good name of kerry football is beneath contempt but that is the cynicism we have grown to expect from the Axis of Ugly

Apologies, I used to think you were serious in your contributions.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ludermor

Ros you are in some form these days!

rosnarun

galvin was looking straight at o leary and the two of them were in volved in a tussle  fair fight as afar as im concerned. beside the 'kick ' was exactly intended to harm or maim was it . there is a line and that far from crossed it . a stamp or dropping the knee would have .  I would consider that far less harmfull to the game than shirt pulling and bad referring .
Every one like to see a good physical battle but to avod anarchy its the unwritten rules that are important and a little less Cany and Po faced hppocricy on the subject would be refreshing

rosnarun

Luder are looking art me??  :-*

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: rosnarun on July 02, 2007, 04:08:21 PM
galvin was looking straight at o leary and the two of them were in volved in a tussle  fair fight as afar as im concerned. beside the 'kick ' was exactly intended to harm or maim was it . there is a line and that far from crossed it . a stamp or dropping the knee would have .  I would consider that far less harmfull to the game than shirt pulling and bad referring .
Every one like to see a good physical battle but to avod anarchy its the unwritten rules that are important and a little less Cany and Po faced hppocricy on the subject would be refreshing

Not sure what that's all about, but it looks like a classic case of the GAA Stockholm Syndrome (where Kerry is your captor), get help!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

6th sam

Sorry,I entered this thread thinking it referred to Kerry getting a free-pass into the All-Ireland QF(previously SF).Again they have secured a Munster title against  Cork,who are primarily a Hurling county,with patchy Gaelic football achievement.