Coors Light is it a ladies drink?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 26, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Coors Light a beverage just to be enjoyed by the ladies out there,or can a man be a man and still drink Coors Light?

A ladies drink end of story
51 (38.9%)
Yes a man can get away with drinking it
80 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Puckoon on November 10, 2009, 08:17:55 PM
Quote from: Caid on November 10, 2009, 07:49:06 PM
Been out in the states for 5 months.  Wasn't sure how I was going to cope with all the light beers but I have to say I have sold out a little bit.  I stilll drink Guinness 80% of the time (even though it aint good in NYC) but the rest of the time I may have a bottle of Coors Light if looking for a cold drink.  At the end of the day I'd rather drink two light beers and no gym than two normal beers and a half hour workout to burn the extra 200 cals.

On a different but related point.  Is a belt with a suit a necessity?  I wear a suit to work.  Today I didnt wear a belt (because (1) I couldn't be bothered looking for it and (2) I don't need a belt as my trousers stay up without a belt - which I thought was it's function).  Subsequently a few of the lads - yanks I may add - have commented about "look at him not wearing a belt - haha Irish".  Was this a major fashion faux pas on my part ???

FFS go home to the bog before you give us a bad name. ;)
White socks too?
Quote from: muppet on November 10, 2009, 08:37:40 PM
Alright own up, who are the Men drinking Coors light?

Haven't drank it in years but would take one in the morning. Given the choice between an ice cold Coors Light and a pint of Harp or Tennents it would be the woman's drink every time!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

I dont mind a bottle of coors. And I dont think theres anything wrong with a man drinking it. Its when you start drinking it out of a half pint glass with ice when you get slagged!....

windyshepardhenderson

Quote from: Shazam on November 10, 2009, 08:27:35 PM
Coors light is a womens drink. We only drink buckfast in portadown  ;)
good man yourself  :) what is the aim of coors light? can any drinkers of it confirm whether it actually gets u drunk.?
lavey's finest

ONeill

Quote from: muppet on November 10, 2009, 08:37:40 PM
Alright own up, who are the Men drinking Coors light?

Me. Like Coors. Used to drink her in draft at UUC. Probably the one beer I'd lift in an off-licence.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

I have been drinking it fairly regularly lately, its not too sore on you the next day and tastes grand.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Jebus Donal Óg might not be the last.
MWWSI 2017

Caid

Quote from: muppet on November 10, 2009, 10:27:17 PM

1. Drinking light beer = less likely to become overweight / develop a big beer belly
2. Being less overweight = more desirable to the Ladies
3. Being more desirable to the Ladies = more sex with Ladies
4. More sex with Ladies = less likely to be homosexual

Therefore not drinking light beer makes you more homosexual by making you repulsive to the opposite sex

Quod.Erat.Demonstrandum
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Caid on November 10, 2009, 07:49:06 PMOn a different but related point.  Is a belt with a suit a necessity?  I wear a suit to work.  Today I didnt wear a belt (because (1) I couldn't be bothered looking for it and (2) I don't need a belt as my trousers stay up without a belt - which I thought was it's function).  Subsequently a few of the lads - yanks I may add - have commented about "look at him not wearing a belt - haha Irish".  Was this a major fashion faux pas on my part ???

Yes, yes you should

BallyhaiseMan

The only girly drinkz are those blue WKD, smirnoff red,West Coast Cooler.
Beer is manly.

Puckoon

I don't mind a light beer,  but Jesus fellas coors light is atrocious.
What about heiniken or amstel light?
Or even miller light if you're stuck. At least miller light has a taste to it.

Caid, quit yelling at muppet and pull yer pants up.

Gabriel_Hurl

Caid

Budweiser has beat it in the States with the worldest lightest beer

When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

muppet

Quote from: Caid on November 10, 2009, 11:37:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 10, 2009, 10:27:17 PM

1. Drinking light beer = less likely to become overweight / develop a big beer belly

Therefore not drinking light beer makes you more homosexual by making you repulsive to the opposite sex

Quod.Erat.Demonstrandum

1. Drinking No beer = less likely to become overweight / develop a big beer belly

Quit.yErra.Demons strandum
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gabriel_Hurl

Bud's made some funny ones this year - didn't they have a wheat beer out as well?