Attention Moderators!

Started by wackadoo, June 26, 2007, 01:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

There is one of our souhern brethren who is defo a moderator... i thought everyone was aware of who he is?

Long time dead

Quote from: ziggysego on June 26, 2007, 03:08:50 PM
Quote from: Long time dead on June 26, 2007, 03:07:57 PM
Is a moderator being a poster not a bit like the referee of a match playing for one of the teams?

You mean like Michael Collins in the 2005 Ulster Final? ;)

Was thinking more of the ref in the 2005 AI Second Semi Final.  ;)

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Uladh on June 26, 2007, 03:09:44 PM

There is one of our souhern brethren who is defo a moderator... i thought everyone was aware of who he is?

Nope do tell us though!!!!  :D

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 26, 2007, 03:09:59 PM
I have only been using the board(s) for about 2 years, so its definitely not me.
If it was me, I`d ban most of the whinging c*nts. There`d only be Me and O`Neill left.

Stick Brokeback Mountain on the DVD and some popcorn?
Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

Quote from: Long time dead on June 26, 2007, 03:07:57 PM
Is a moderator being a poster not a bit like the referee of a match playing for one of the teams?
Naw it like a superhero we don't know their real identity but we know they are doing good
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Uladh

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 26, 2007, 03:09:59 PM
I have only been using the board(s) for about 2 years, so its definitely not me.
If it was me, I`d ban most of the whinging c*nts. There`d only be Me and O`Neill left.

That board would be some Craic

:o

Uladh

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 26, 2007, 03:19:28 PM
Uladh you would definitley be banned, you KNOB-JOCKEY.

Thank fcuk

Spiritof98

Magpie Seany is a dark horse

Ps, its been wild today though, haven't took my eyes of the board, going to do my work in now in the last hour.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

thebandit

In former times Laoisgaa would have been a safe bet - but he seems to have quit this craic since he became a journo

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebandit on June 26, 2007, 03:27:48 PM
In former times Laoisgaa would have been a safe bet - but he seems to have quit this craic since he became a journo

I think he is the brains behind this new site
www.laoistalk.com
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

Well gentlemen Stranworst (RIP) was on the Wimbledon thread last night spouting he had £100 on Moya to beat Tiger Tim at 6/4 so it will tighten the cnut, (Tiger Tim has just beaten Moya)......  ;D  ;D

maddog

Quote from: Balboa on June 26, 2007, 03:41:30 PM
Well gentlemen Stranworst (RIP) was on the Wimbledon thread last night spouting he had £100 on Moya to beat Tiger Tim at 6/4 so it will tighten the cnut, (Tiger Tim has just beaten Moya)......  ;D  ;D

;D good enough for him

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Bacon

Moderators are -

AZ Offaly
O'Neill
Lecale
Vicky
Bud Wiser
Laoisgaa
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009