Attention Moderators!

Started by wackadoo, June 26, 2007, 01:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wackadoo

If you want to know where your latest members are coming from check out this link..

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=359663

Fishead_Sam

Should someone report that hate insighting filth to the Gardai, PSNI, UK Cops or wherever it is based.

Bawbag

Who is this wackadoo fellow and what is that on his head?

Long time dead

I think with this flood of wankers in, free registeration may need to be re-examined; from reading that thread a persistent and sustained campaign could have serious determental effects on the board.

Spiritof98

365 have disabled registration as they probably rightly perdicted a backlash. Stanworst should be payed a visit by anyone who knows him.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

gaaboard

Quote from: hardstation on June 26, 2007, 01:50:22 PM
Mod, is there anyway that you can disable registration?
Have just done so.
They can find somewhere else to post their rubbish.

Gaaboardmod3

As the admin has just indicated, auto registration is now disabled. This means we will have to approve new members, but hopefully this can be rolled back after these idiots have gone elsewhere.

Also, I would ask everyone to not retaliate against F365 in a similar manner. I'm sure they had nothing to do with it.

Gabriel_Hurl

The registration over there is pretty tough - a work or university address is needed to get on there

Long time dead

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 26, 2007, 01:59:35 PM
The registration over there is pretty tough - a work or university address is needed to get on there

If that was the case here the 1292 member count would certainly reduce, it would also cause people to think before posting and stop mulitple personalities; wind-up merchants and dicks just out to cause trouble.

Colonel Cool

The link to F365 doesn't work for me. What did it say? Was there some sort of spam attack planned?
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

Long time dead

See Skip from F365 has just registered!

maddog

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 26, 2007, 02:13:49 PM
"Stranworst" was giving out about the GAA Board as he had apparently made a joke about Madeline McCann and it didnt go down too well.

Yeah, we must be a bit on the backward side. Incapable of appreciating such high brow humour.

ziggysego

I think if there was a small registeration fee to pay to join, it would stop these eejits joining.

The money could go to some GAA related charity, like the Cormac Trust.

I'm a member of another board and they started this last year. Since then, 98% of the eejits joining has cleared up.

Plus, would O'Neill be able to afford all these alias ;)
Testing Accessibility

Balboa

Here here about the Mods, they should be unmasked. I have a fair idea though......

cavan4ever

Quote from: Balboa on June 26, 2007, 02:25:46 PM
Here here about the Mods, they should be unmasked. I have a fair idea though......

Who were you before then. U only have 6 posts ??