Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I don't even want to click on that!

muppet

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 10, 2014, 02:02:50 PM
Speaking of 1989

Came across this yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRmHrVhEegA

Adams, Bould, O'Leary, Dixon & Winterburn all started & we needed to win by 2.
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

Quote from: muppet on April 10, 2014, 03:48:15 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 10, 2014, 02:02:50 PM
Speaking of 1989

Came across this yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRmHrVhEegA

Adams, Bould, O'Leary, Dixon & Winterburn all started & we needed to win by 2.

Arsenal could do with some classic Bouldy
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Obvious

Wigan 1-0 Arsenal twenty minutes to go can Wigan hold on or Arsenal save their season?

Captain Obvious

Big goal for Arsenal and they should be good enough to see off a tired Wigan in extra time.

tyroneman

Carzola threatening to leave if Arsenal didn't bring in players - needs to take a good look at himself.

Did he appear for this game at all or head on already?

Captain Obvious

The many trophyless seasons to end this year for Arsenal?

Dinny Breen

Back away lads back away the Gooners will prolong this for another 5 weeks your praises for Wenger can wait.
#newbridgeornowhere

T Fearon

Crying shame that Wigan missed their first two penalties (what was Rossler thinking about letting Gary Caldwell near a penalty ?) as this took the pressure right off Arsenal.Would have been interesting to see if Arsenal would have crumbled had they both went into the last penalty level

ONeill

Everton quietly slip in to 4th.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Arsenal quietly slip in to 4th.

As usual, can play some nice football when the presure is off.

If they could be hypnotised in big games that it's only a friendly, Arsenal would be world beaters.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

deiseach

Asal Mor

Arsenal odds on for 4th now. I imagine there'd be no question of Wenger being sacked if Arsenal were to finish 4th and win the cup final.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Asal Mor on April 17, 2014, 06:52:20 AM
Arsenal odds on for 4th now. I imagine there'd be no question of Wenger being sacked if Arsenal were to finish 4th and win the cup final.

Wenger hasn't signed a new contract, most Gooners respect and expect Wenger to go on his own terms. A 4th place finish would symbolise his management of the migration from Highbury to Ashburton and a FA Cup would be a hat-tip to more successful times.

Both would lay a nice foundation for a new manager to come in, UCL football, a trophy winning squad and probably enough cash for a marquee signing plus a couple of more better than what's already there players.

The timing is right....
#newbridgeornowhere

Asal Mor

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 17, 2014, 08:13:15 AM

The timing is right....

I suppose it probably is, since that seems to be the general feeling amongst Arsenal fans. The bookies don't seem to have much idea who the next manager will be. Jurgen Klopp , Dragan Stojkovic and Roberto Martinez lead the betting but no one is lower than 10/1.