Author Topic: Official Gooners Thread aka Déjà vu  (Read 582736 times)

Syferus

• View Profile
Re: Official Gooners Thread aka Déjà vu
« Reply #9780 on: May 24, 2018, 04:18:26 PM »
I am so old I can add Terry Neill and Bertie Lee to that list.

At least he's not Jewish.

Windmill abu

• View Profile
« Reply #9781 on: May 24, 2018, 04:35:13 PM »
Why are you objecting to an Arsenal Manager being Jewish. You anti Semitic p***k.
I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #9782 on: June 14, 2018, 10:00:49 AM »
Tough start for new manager but could be ideal time to play City with a lot of their players at WC. Also the club seem to be very proactive in transfer market which is good to see and trying to get deals done quickly rather than haggle over every pound.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #9783 on: June 14, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »
Tough start for new manager but could be ideal time to play City with a lot of their players at WC. Also the club seem to be very proactive in transfer market which is good to see and trying to get deals done quickly rather than haggle over every pound.

Ehh.. you're seeing so many moves early this year because it's a WC year and teams want their transfers done and not severely delayed by waiting till after it's over. Also in many cases there's the real fear their transfer targets may play well in the WC and hence jack up the price the parent club demands for them.

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #9784 on: June 14, 2018, 03:23:45 PM »

Ehh.. you're seeing so many moves early this year because it's a WC year and teams want their transfers done and not severely delayed by waiting till after it's over. Also in many cases there's the real fear their transfer targets may play well in the WC and hence jack up the price the parent club demands for them.

And the transfer window shuts on August 9th before the season starts this year.
That was never a square ball!!

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #9785 on: June 14, 2018, 03:53:56 PM »

I meant the fact that Torreira has a 25 million release clause and Arsenal have paid 30.

gerrykeegan

• View Profile
« Reply #9786 on: July 10, 2018, 09:39:24 PM »
Lads looking for some help. The young lad has decided he is a gooner, I have tried to beat it out of him but to no avail. We are heading to London in October, would the trip to the Emirates be good for A 9 year old? If there is a match on (looks like Leicester) would I get tickets easy enough?
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #9787 on: July 10, 2018, 09:46:31 PM »
Lads looking for some help. The young lad has decided he is a gooner, I have tried to beat it out of him but to no avail. We are heading to London in October, would the trip to the Emirates be good for A 9 year old? If there is a match on (looks like Leicester) would I get tickets easy enough?

People do be selling their match day tickets but can be tough enough. Depends how new manager gets on. Try the @DublinArsenal handle on twitter, they may be able to help. Emirates is a lovely stadium with a huge shop your son would love. Also do a stadium tour.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #9788 on: July 10, 2018, 10:12:14 PM »
Check DoneDeal>SportsTickets there's always Season tickets going there for individual games..  I checked very briefly there and there is an Arsenal one in 1st 3 or 4. Unfortunately ur game is gone.

Toutless will likely have some too