Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slow corner back

You Ruskie beauty! get in there

slow corner back

some match 3-3 now keeper a bit weak

ONeill

I don't think Arshavin was there for the teamtalk.

Arsene 'Take her aisey lads, I wanna wind up big Whiskey Nose'

Arshavin 'Whatski he sayski?'
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Someone stick a rocket up Arshavin's hole?

slow corner back

Get in there u ruskie beauty, yeehaa

ONeill

Can't believe he's ineligible for the CL.

slow corner back

delighted he is ineligible  for the CL,lol Great game from both teams draw fair result Arsharvin is class

Tommy Tight Lips

would have taken a draw before hand but being 4-3 up at anfield in the 90th minute,i would expect west brom to close it our.our defence totally rubbish.toure seems to be the only player with half an idea of what he is doing.silvestre totally done,shouldnt be there.for the 4th liverpool goal i think liverpool had more men in the box than us,please explain that one arsene.also another fantastic decision of wengers not to start him on saturday since he was pretty average tonight ::)wenger has totally transformed the club and taken them to a new level in the last ten years but jees i dont understand him at times.he needs to swallow his pride and go out and buy some quality players,not relying on complete duds like silvestre,bentner,eboue,denilson and song

Dinny Breen

Never seen Arsenal defend so badly bloody comical at times, the Gooners just couldn't live with Liverpools intensity, game by-passed a lot of Arsenal players and they didn't deserve anything from that game, enjoyable all the same. I suppose a little bit of pay back for the FA Cup robbery in 2001.

O'Neill, can you see now why I was so excited about Arshavin signing  8)
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

Quotenot relying on complete duds like silvestre,bentner,eboue,denilson and song

What ever about the merits of the others Song played very well tonight and seemed to fighting a losing battle on his own...
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Left - Right - Right - Left.

Tommy Tight Lips

i wouldnt say he played very well tonight but he played better than he has been.im basing that comment on this season and last season or two's performance dinny

The Real Laoislad

Liverpool gifted  Arshavin 4 goals
Though his 3rd and 4th and especially his 3rd were brilliant
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dinny Breen

I agree Song was poor last season but he hadn't settled into a position but he has had a run of games this year cemented the defensive mid-field role and is one of the main reasons Arsenal are unbeaten in 18 in the league. Good in the tackle and his distribution has really improved, imho he's getting better and better.
#newbridgeornowhere

Tommy Tight Lips

we arent talking about arshavin rll,we are talking about song,tune in :P