Armagh v Derry Official Thread

Started by holylandsniper, June 24, 2007, 06:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotwocharlie

armagh team for sunday.  1 kinney , 2 mc nulty 3 donaghy 4 mallon 5 a kernan 6 mc geeny 7 k mc keever 8 toner 9 mc grane
10 o rourke 11 s kernan 12 p kernan 13 mc donnel 14 marsden 15 mc conville

Long time dead

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on June 29, 2007, 01:33:02 PM
Quote from: thebandit on June 29, 2007, 11:17:14 AM
Kernan and Courtney were B footballers very recently

what do you mean were....they still are! :D

Bet you're a leg end.  ::)

charlie stubbs

think toal should definately get a run against derry!he may not have great work rate,but people like mor will be able to make up for this.imo we do not have enough of a scoring threat from play at the minute.bring him in for mckeever and stick with the rest from donegal game!

Sandy Hill

Quotethink toal should definately get a run against derry

I'm told that he is injured?????
"Stercus accidit"

Orior

Quote from: twotwocharlie on June 29, 2007, 05:33:40 PM
armagh team for sunday.  1 kinney , 2 mc nulty 3 donaghy 4 mallon 5 a kernan 6 mc geeny 7 k mc keever 8 toner 9 mc grane
10 o rourke 11 s kernan 12 p kernan 13 mc donnel 14 marsden 15 mc conville

Wont be far off the mark, except you need Paddy McKeever instead of P Kernan.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

twotwocharlie

sorry orior but i'am sure patrica will do ok.

orangeman

Armagh will struggle to put scores on the board - Derry can win this game - make no mistake about it -

Uladh

Quote from: charlie stubbs on June 29, 2007, 07:56:51 PM
think toal should definately get a run against derry!

based on what exactly?

charlie stubbs

saw swift play for harps 2day played some great passes.could be option sat chf instead of kernan?ps i know he not in squad at min

corn02

Swift was excellent against Dromintee too, but I don't think he is off the panel for a lack of footballing ability.

fcuksake

was impressed with swift today myself. at last he has started to let the ball do the work, instead of running into corners
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

bennydorano

Nippy's starting to play the type of football again that got him on the panel in the first place. I wouldn't like to see him go back to warm his arse on the bench again, a good year or two of club football will do him no harm and he'll be the better for it.

Spiritof98

Working 12-7 on Sunday, anyword if the game is on the box. Hope so1
I'll go back if Marsdens back

mackers

Match is definitely not on live, Connacht football final and Munster hurling final is the double header on the TV on Sunday. BBC won't have any coverage, so it's the highlights on Sunday night you'll be relying on Spirit. And with them having to show highlights of all 8 qualifiers I can't see the highlights being extensive.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

earflute

Maybe a stupid question at this stage but am just double checking this fixture is pay at the gate?