NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

ah now c'mon fair play to him- excellent way of stirring it up...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

Are you kidding me? My kicker scores -1 and I lose by less than a point? Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh
Actually time wise it was the lendale fumble this evening but that's just painful...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

bombidal

I would like to wish everybody the best of luck in trying to make it to the play-offs. Allready i feel for who ever finishes 4th in the league. No one remembers a losing semi finalist. Also might I ask am I the only one who objected to the moose jones trade there on the last day before the trade deadline ? It doesnt really matter to myself as my destiny is written but there is a runners up spot to play for.   
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

the Deel Rover

Well done rossie bet me fair and square wished mc nabb could have played the full match could have been tighter. I'm just fullfilling a fixture against the champs elect this week ;)  
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

bombidal

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 20, 2007, 03:01:59 PM
Well done rossie bet me fair and square wished mc nabb could have played the full match could have been tighter. I'm just fullfilling a fixture against the champs elect this week ;)  

If you are humble and nice as the week continues I might rest a few of my big guns, give my reserves a run out and help you out a bit. ;D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: bombidal on November 20, 2007, 03:27:53 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 20, 2007, 03:01:59 PM

If you are humble and nice as the week continues I might rest a few of my big guns, give my reserves a run out and help you out a bit. ;D

of course i will i'm looking forward to pitting my wits against one of the greatest coaches ever in the history of fantasy football ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

ONeill

Thursday matches this week?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gabriel_Hurl

3 games on Thursday Shane - it's Thanksgiving

Packers @ Lions
Jets @ Cowboys
Colts @ Falcons

Rossie11

QuoteWell done rossie bet me fair and square wished mc nabb could have played the full match could have been tighter. I'm just fullfilling a fixture against the champs elect this week   
Hard luck deel.. Undoubtably you were keeping the power dry for this week. best of luck..

QuoteAlso might I ask am I the only one who objected to the moose jones trade there on the last day before the trade deadline ?
Getting worried about opposition all of a sudden are we??

Thought you done well out the Fitzgerald trade.. Getting rid of a crock for a stud receiver..
Now that you have the dream team I am gonna be an "idiot" again this week and vote for you..

Roll on week 13.. See can our Rookie leader handle the pressure

the onion bag

Quote from: bombidal on November 20, 2007, 03:01:34 PM
I would like to wish everybody the best of luck in trying to make it to the play-offs. Allready i feel for who ever finishes 4th in the league. No one remembers a losing semi finalist. Also might I ask am I the only one who objected to the moose jones trade there on the last day before the trade deadline ? It doesnt really matter to myself as my destiny is written but there is a runners up spot to play for.   

I can't speak for LS but I was happy enough getting Muhammed. Jones, like Frank Gore before him, has under performed for me this season and I had to cut him loose. Ironically, I dropped him for Sunday and he produces his best performance of the year against the Steelers - like many of the guys I've gotten rid of. C'est la vie.

Lone Shark

Quote from: the onion bag on November 20, 2007, 10:28:28 PM
Quote from: bombidal on November 20, 2007, 03:01:34 PM

I can't speak for LS but I was happy enough getting Muhammed. Jones, like Frank Gore before him, has under performed for me this season and I had to cut him loose. Ironically, I dropped him for Sunday and he produces his best performance of the year against the Steelers - like many of the guys I've gotten rid of. C'est la vie.

For my part I was chronically short of starting RB's and with Javon Walker hopefully going to come back soon and Mike Furrey now moving up the roster of Lions receivers my receiving corps could sustain the loss. Obviously Jones is looking better after having his best week of the yea, but I certainly thought it was fair enough from my side too.

the Deel Rover

is the trading season over now?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Gabriel_Hurl

bombidal

ok, as long as everyone is happy im happy, I said it before the trade doesnt affect me as I will win the championship either way. And as for the pressure what pressure am I under this week ? Nothing but another stroll in the park for my boys.

Rossie11

You remind me of Tony Romo last season.. the brash new kid on the block blitzing teams..
When it came to the crunch in play offs fumbled the snap for the match winning field goal to blow it all..

Might be changing that name to Comical sometime v soon boyo..