NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: Balboa on October 01, 2007, 08:57:37 PM
I see Ricky Williams has applied for reinstatement to NFL

He meets the criteria for being re-instated by the the commisioner - He's not a Bengal!

Odell Thurman will be 30 by the time he gets the green light to return.

fntn

anybody want to trade for Gus Frerotte (QB-StL) just made starting QB as Marc Bulger is out with broken ribs?

would take a backup QB or RB

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d802ed526&template=with-video&confirm=true

Gabriel_Hurl

Week 5 picks

SUNDAY
Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams
Atlanta Falcons at Tennessee Titans
Carolina Panthers  at New Orleans Saints
Cleveland Browns at New England Patriots
Detroit Lions at Washington Redskins
Jacksonville Jaguars  at Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
New York Jets at New York Giants
Seattle Seahawks at Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens  at San Francisco 49ers
San Diego Chargers  at Denver Broncos
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts

SUNDAY NIGHT
Chicago Bears  at Green Bay Packers

MNF
Dallas Cowboys at Buffalo Bills

bombidal

Bit of a dodgy trade gone through there.  >:(
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

heganboy

can tony romo score 17.2 points tonight?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

Sorry lads, a bit behind the game this morning. Reports later on, or maybe tomorrow morning if I get stuck.

Go Cards though!! 3-2 and top of the (crap) NFC West.

With the D-Backs in the NLCS as well, it's all good in the Desert at the moment :D

Dinny Breen

Quotecan tony romo score 17.2 points tonight?

I hope not!!!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

bombidal

looking for a top tier QB, willing to give up T Owens if anyone is interested as im over flowing with good wide outs. ( D Huard does not count btw )
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Rossie11

Will give you Brees and Smith..

turk

I think last year when there was 16 in the league it was more reasonable with QBs. this year there are 20 (and some inactive teams) and 32 nfl teams and a requirement to start 2 QBs. Quality QBs (and even rubbish ones that start) are at a premium.

AZOffaly

Anyone interested in Jake Delhomme?

AZOffaly

By the way Turk.. who are the inactive team(s)? I made a couple of requests that lads take part, and if they are not, then they will not be playing next year.

Lone Shark

I'd be loathe to cut the number of teams just for the added comfort of the 16. By all means make sure that people who don't take part aren't included, but I'd hate to be one of the four lads left out just because the lads in situ decided the league was better with 16.

Obviously that's just my two cents- AZ is the commissioner after all!  :)

As for this week, I'm staring down my third consecutive monday night waiting to be reeled in. I can't keep getting away with this stuff! If it wasn't for Kitna throwing loose passes as the game was over I'd have been spared the Washington D getting quite the obscene tally that they did....

Lone Shark

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 08, 2007, 11:11:59 AM
Go Cards though!! 3-2 and top of the (crap) NFC West.

I'm looking at this at the mo - Arizona available @ 5/2 to win that division with betdirect at the moment - is that possibly a big price? I'm not a lover of the rotating quarterback thing, but you couldn't pick a clear favourite between them and Seattle, who are best price 4/5. San Francisco haven't convinced me at all so far, so I'd possibly call it true odds 1/1 SEA, 7/4 ARI and 6/1 SF. The only differential is that Arizona have to go to Seattle while the Hawks have already gone south.

A crap division it maybe, but someone still has to win it.... what do the various folks on this board make of it?