NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

OWC Patriots are in.

Although typing that password was hard work, my fingers kept adding ...are shite to the end.  ;)

heganboy

can we change to a live draft?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

I changed it hurl, maybe I didn't save it.

Yes heganboy, you need a yahoo ID, but you were in already the past few years I thought?

heganboy

az it was Syd that asked that question
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

Sorry heganboy. Syd, you need a Yahoo ID :D

I've changed to online live draft. Dunno why it went to autopick, I must have arsed it up initially.

I've also linked in Season's 1 and 2 (2005 and 2006) so you can see how you did in pior years. A nice touch by Yahoo I think.

lurganblue

thats the langers signed up for this year again. hopefully i'll do better in my second season too  :-\

DrinkingHarp

AZ,  looking forward to the season and actually participating in the live draft this year- the time and day is perfect.

On a side note Fox Fantasy Football has different divisions for their league and also includes live (free) stats during the game which you have to purchase on Yahoo. It is also free to join.

Not trying to thwart the yahoo league or anything but it seems to have a little bit more than Yahoo.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

the onion bag

The reigning champions are in  ;D

Craigyhill Terror

As are the two-time Christy Ring Bowl winners

Syd

Sydneys Sailors are in, i am a virgin at this but im sure youse will break me in gently.......  ;)

Galwaybhoy

Im in.  Was in way over my head last time around and didnt really know what I was doing, but I have a better idea this time around and with more time on my hands I expect to get a few more wins.

AZOffaly

Lads, if ye want to take a look at the Fox version, I have no problem at all. I'll scrap our league on Yahoo and start it over there. Have a look and see which ye prefer..

flairgun

No to yer Dames are in.

Quote from: Syd on June 22, 2007, 06:53:58 PM
Sydneys Sailors are in, i am a virgin at this but im sure youse will break me in gently.......  ;)

Just remember to draft a kicker early. Very Important.

Syd

Just to digress slightly, i used to get First Down magazine every week but havent been able to get it for over a year now, i have tried Easons, WH Smith etc but no joy.......Anyone any ideas?

fntn

lol boys, i cant believe u did the dirt on me after i started the thread...  ;)

is the league full?

u'd think my bro would sort me out..... (@gab)