NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

Been ridiculously flat out with work for the last age, haven't even seen my team until now. Didn't get to look at my draft or anything. It does appear though that with no backup quarterback that was rather a lucky break.

So who is Sydney Sailors? Antonio Gates has been on l'Esprit de Biff for the two years so far - would love to trade him on board. I'll be happy to pay a premium to do so, as it were.

Gotta have some tradition!!

DrinkingHarp

Who needs a starting QB?

Josh McCown (QB Raiders) has been named starting QB. I have 2 QB starters with a backup but need a GOOD WR in exchange. Hurry before the weekend game starts.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Gabriel_Hurl

Bumpage as the season starts tonight

Rossie11

Brees with minus pts... woeful start

BallyhaiseMan

Anthony Gonzalez third receiver with 0.00, jaysus i thought the colts would use him a bit.

and Terence Cooper Return man with Saints 0.00

not a good start

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Don

about 2 months to late im afraid

Barney

The butterflies are starting.

Great to have Sunday nights full again now that the GAA is coming to an end on TV.

Go Skins go.

thejuice

Moss and Brady are really working well together. Peyton Manning was brilliant on thursday. Colts were brilliant to be more percise.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

FL/MAYO

Balboa

I see the Browns were......well the Browns today. Only consolation Santonia Holmes (Pitt) got me a TD for my fantasy team.

thejuice

Anyone watching the Bears Vs Chargers game. its a bloody good game, low scoring tho. 3rd Quarter 3-0 to Bears. Its like a home game almost for them, almost as many Bears fans in San Diego. Tomlinson isnt breaking out much. Although he was a knee lenght short of a TD. Bears then got the ball on a fumbled snap even tho they were offside. still its a great game with 2 awesome D's. not a game thats gonna give anyone many points on fantasy tho.

Vince Young would have been a good pick up this week, threw and ran in a few TDs.
Big Ben would be another,

Wow chargers just got the ball again from one of their own punts. this game is just going back and forward. watch it.

Edit, 11:20
LaDanian Tomlinson THROWS a touchdown. oh my god. to Antonio Gates. this game is legendary.

Balboa

thejuice

LaDanian Tomlinson is a legend!! He makes it look so easy. Wasnt having great game on the ground by his usual standards albeit against one of the best D's in the NFL, so he throws a TD and then later runs in after making guys miss in the backfield runs through a tackle and high steps into the endzone. Chargers are looking awesome. Man i love NFL, cant wait for October 28th, got my chance to pick up some tickets this Wednesday.

Barney

Anyone looking for a Defence. I have Indianapolis (25 points this week) and the Ravens. Would consider exchange for a WR, RB or T/E.