Author Topic: 11th night bonfires  (Read 33665 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
Re: 11th night bonfires
« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2017, 11:01:34 AM »
Billy was financed by the Jews in Amsterdam. When he beat James, he brought the Jews into Britain. Up until then they were banned. When they got in, they set up the Bank of England.

There must have been Jews in England for a heap of them to get killed in York in 1190

They were obviously thrown out pre-1690.
They caused the Black death so they were kicked out. They authorities couldn't use their default option of pinning it on women.
Lookit

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2017, 11:13:13 AM »
Billy was financed by the Jews in Amsterdam. When he beat James, he brought the Jews into Britain. Up until then they were banned. When they got in, they set up the Bank of England.

Is that why loyalists fly the flag of Israel?

The Subbie

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2017, 11:29:59 AM »

No.
If themmuns are gonny fly the PLO fled we are gonny fly the Israeli fleg would be the rationale behind that particular move

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2017, 11:34:39 AM »

No.
If themmuns are gonny fly the PLO fled we are gonny fly the Israeli fleg would be the rationale behind that particular move

I was being sarcastic but it does show how juvenile they are. If republicans started flying a white flag with a black circle, they'd fly a black flag with a white circle.

Actually, when you think of it it shows how insecure they are; being defined by what they claim not to be rather than what they are (or so they claim).

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2017, 11:38:27 AM »

Disregarding the sickening grotesqueness of this sh1te for a moment, I suppose it would be pointless even trying to explain the irony to them...

north_antrim_hound

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2017, 11:40:49 AM »
I think the people putting up these flags and the individuals and events celebrated  are not subjected to the research and scrutiny as on here
It's all about the bigotry bred into them from birth
The ones who have some sort of individual character and lateral thinking soon detach themselves from it and feel quite embarrassed with the whole thing
I would like to see some stats on what percentage of the prodestant community participate

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2017, 11:49:34 AM »
I think the people putting up these flags and the individuals and events celebrated  are not subjected to the research and scrutiny as on here
It's all about the bigotry bred into them from birth
The ones who have some sort of individual character and lateral thinking soon detach themselves from it and feel quite embarrassed with the whole thing
I would like to see some stats on what percentage of the prodestant community participate

Agree wholeheartedly, I'm republican and engaged in (legal) republican activism and the vast majority are decent people but there are plenty of loons on the republican side too. Personally, I abhor the "protestants are bad" cr@p. There's good and bad everywhere.

I was at a Wolfe Tones concert a while back and there was a woman giving off stink about protestant this and orange that. I asked her what she was listening to and she said "some great f**kin rebel tunes" so, hoping for a slightly deeper response, I asked who the band were, she looked slightly puzzled and said the Wolfe Tones. I said aye, named after Wolfe Tone, the founder of modern Irish republicanism who was cut of the same protestant cloth as your mouthing off about. She just looked stunned.

Unfortunately, ignorance isn't a weakness of just one community.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »

Israel is also chosen people, settler colonial, law and order, makey uppy , right wing and "f**k you" which appeals to loyalists.
If the playing field was Burma loyalists would be pro the generals.Re China they would be anti Tibet
Lookit

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2017, 12:03:48 PM »

Israel is also chosen people, settler colonial, law and order, makey uppy , right wing and "f**k you" which appeals to loyalists.
If the playing field was Burma loyalists would be pro the generals.Re China they would be anti Tibet

Sure didn't they have links with Afrikaaner paramilitaries. They are another odd group of people. I've known a few and to a man they all claim not to be African but South African. Whilst they're correct in the latter, that's their nationality, but it also has a clue to the continent in the name of the country. Try explaining that South Africa is part of Africa to them though :-\.

north_antrim_hound

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 14, 2017, 12:05:23 PM »
Good point in the wolf tone thing and the fact the orange part of the tricolour they are burning is representative of them in 1798
I think they are burning the idea of nationalist and prodestant unity
There are some halfwits on the nationalist side for sure but not as big a chunk and certainly not as encouraged   
I mean what has the the political unionist parties said or done about the displays of complete misinformed racism displayed the past few days
Absolutely nothing, even at the expense of a few bigoted votes it would help in general
A maintained ignorance for the benefit of votes is top of the agenda

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 14, 2017, 12:17:53 PM »
Good point in the wolf tone thing and the fact the orange part of the tricolour they are burning is representative of them in 1798
There are some halfwits on the nationalist side for sure but not as big a chunk and certainly not as encouraged   
I mean what has the the political unionist parties said or done about the displays of complete misinformed racism displayed the past few days
Absolutely nothing, even at the expense of a few bigoted votes it would help in general

Definitely. You'd be slung out on your ear by the main nationalist/republican organisations if you were engaged in or seen to be cosying up to racism.

yellowcard

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 14, 2017, 12:21:30 PM »

Correct. Maybe I'm wrong but I never heard one Unionist politician condemn the serial burning of the tricolour, effigies, posters and displaying of racist sectarian banners at these 12th celebrations. They went to ground for a week.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds and if they actually showed some leadership and stood up together to condemn this behaviour it would go some way to eradicating it. But they don't want it, fear and division suits best. 

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 14, 2017, 12:44:18 PM »

Sure didn't they have links with Afrikaaner paramilitaries. They are another odd group of people. I've known a few and to a man they all claim not to be African but South African. Whilst they're correct in the latter, that's their nationality, but it also has a clue to the continent in the name of the country. Try explaining that South Africa is part of Africa to them though :-\.
In the 70s Israel supplied arms to the junta in Argentina that murdered 800 Jews. You couldn't make it up
Lookit

Kilkevan

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 14, 2017, 02:07:03 PM »

In the 70s Israel supplied arms to the junta in Argentina that murdered 800 Jews. You couldn't make it up

World politics is full of that. Sure the Americans trained and equipped bin Laden (and I'd say it will take a long long time to get to the bottom of the cesspit behind Daesh).

HiMucker

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 14, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »
Its a complete disgrace, but maybe this is the start of the dampners being put on the bonfire, if this gains any traction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40607144