Feet

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 18, 2007, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Anyone got an itchy arse?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

maybe its a spread from itchy feet, you know, scratching your feet then your arse without washing!!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

If you have, sit in a bath of salt and a drop of water. Try it. Don't be buying thon dear salt in M&S though or you'll be broke.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

try a wire brush and bleach, that shoud do the trick as well   :'(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Did anyone get their feet sorted because i'm seriously considering getting mine amputated.  They're actually all scaly!

I did find a miracle cream, neutrogena foot cream or something but it's about 6 quid for a wee tube of it and if I stop using it for a day the feet are back to square one  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 23, 2007, 07:30:47 PM
Did anyone get their feet sorted because i'm seriously considering getting mine amputated.  They're actually all scaly!

I did find a miracle cream, neutrogena foot cream or something but it's about 6 quid for a wee tube of it and if I stop using it for a day the feet are back to square one  :-\

I started drying mine probably and it done the trick
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fishbat

Sufferin Moses, i thought Leprosy had been eradicated in the western world...

Away and get yourselves a bell lads and ring the blue feck out of it incase its catchin

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Fishbat on August 24, 2007, 05:57:53 AM
Sufferin Moses, i thought Leprosy had been eradicated in the western world...

Away and get yourselves a bell lads and ring the blue feck out of it incase its catchin

:D ;D :D
Tbc....

man in black

Hows the feet these days Pint? I got in the aul bath last night and when the 2 big toenails went soft enough i ripped them both off. That will keep it country for another 6 months. I long for the seaside and dipping the aul toes in there. Works wonders.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

North Longford

Banana (potassium) may be true as a chiropodist prescribed Potassium permanganate for me. Dissolve tiny bit in water and done the trick. Has oxidising properties so made feet and nails go brown which can be difficult to explain.
Since then I use a foot deoderant which keeps the feet dry and athletes foot spray as soon as I feel something coming on.
Flip flops in the dressing room shower will help sop picking up something from there

pintsofguinness

Quote from: man in black on August 24, 2007, 10:54:26 AM
Hows the feet these days Pint? I got in the aul bath last night and when the 2 big toenails went soft enough i ripped them both off. That will keep it country for another 6 months. I long for the seaside and dipping the aul toes in there. Works wonders.

They're f**king desperate.  My bad toenail is just the same but at least it's not sore.  Soles of my feet, around my toes, are a mixture of scaly and raw and mad itchy sometimes.  I do try to dry them well after a shower but they're so sore to touch  :'(
I think the big problem is sweat, my socks are usually soaked in the evenings, can't be good.

I also hurt my ankle about 3 months ago and there's times I still can hardly put weight on it, any suggestions on what I do with that would be great also.   :(

*No Doctors*
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Lads you definitely have a fungal nail infection and you need to get a long course of something like Sporanox to clear it. You need to keep at it as it takes months to clear. The missus ended up getting it from me - I was popular for a few months I can tell you!!!!  :'(

Balboa

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 24, 2007, 01:06:43 PM
Lads you definitely have a fungal nail infection and you need to get a long course of something like Sporanox to clear it. You need to keep at it as it takes months to clear. The missus ended up getting it from me - I was popular for a few months I can tell you!!!!  :'(

As long as that is all she got from you Anthony......

Tony Baloney

She gets all she wants. And more  :o

giveherlong

The best stuff for the athletes foot is a spray called daktarin (sp?)
Ask for it in any chemist

Have that ol yellow nail thing as well, have got it on 3 toenails on the 1 foot.
Doctor gave some of that Lamisil cream, waste of f**kin time