Tickets for Premier League games

Started by phpearse, June 18, 2007, 12:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phpearse

Anyone know how to get your hands on tickets for a Premier League game. Was thinking an Arsenal or Man U game?

spiritof91and94

Arsenal have a very tight regime in place - you need to be a Member and to do this you have to pay, there is several levels of membership and all is explained on the website -  www.arsenal.com - even moving to the emirates didnt release any tickets to 'general sale'. The whole thing is flawed and at least, say, 5000 tickets per game should be 'general sale' to give supporters travelling afar the chance to buy tickets for a once a season trip! Buying of touts is a tough option now as you get a swipe card as a member and the validity is uploaded as you buy tickets, then you swipe it on matchday - but the catch is you have to return it to the tout after the game!!!

corn02

I get over to a couple of pool matches each year. The only way to get tickets for Anfield is to get a fan card which entitles you to try and get tickets. If you are trying to get tickets for a one off the only real chance would be through a tout or a package. My advice would be to pick your club and get a fan card or whatever system they have in place. A Liverpool fan card costs £3.50 and is a lifelong thing.

phpearse

i see for Arsenal you need to become a Red Level member at £30 and then apply for tickets. Was just hoping to catch a one off game. Anyone know who organises tours from home to Arsenal games.

corn02

To be honest the difference in the packages would be alot more than £30, they charge extorniate prices.

Another idea would be to join a lock of Arsenal forums, most have tickets forums and if you are not too bothered about what match you see you can usually pick up a spare or two for the 'lesser' games.

ONeill

Quote from: phpearse on June 18, 2007, 02:15:06 PM
i see for Arsenal you need to become a Red Level member at £30 and then apply for tickets. Was just hoping to catch a one off game. Anyone know who organises tours from home to Arsenal games.

pp, I've been a red member for a couple of years now. Tickets were available for every match last year. If you know a month in advance what game you'd like to go to let me know and I can get it for you. 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

phpearse

Cheers O'Neill I'll take you up on that. It's not actually for me, its my sister who is getting them as a present for her bf. Thanks. I'll PM you closer to the time.

ONeill

It's an exact calender month before hand that I can purchase a ticket
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

PH Pearse is your sis's BF a gooner?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone