Real Madrid win La Liga

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 18, 2007, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossie11

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Rossie11 on June 18, 2007, 04:01:51 PM
Az even in this scenario??
Playing for pool V Man U in Champs league final..
1 nil down in injury time.. a cross comes in.. Only way is score is to punch it or chance leaving it to Garcia ( :P)  behind you..

I'd punch it no problem and with a bit of luck Gary Neville would be coming in at the same time and i'd also connect with he's little sc**bag head...Two birds with the one stone as they say ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magpie seanie

QuoteI'd punch it no problem and with a bit of luck Gary Neville would be coming in at the same time and i'd also connect with he's little sc**bag head...Two birds with the one stone as they say

The goal would probably be disallowed for you hitting Neville then. Cue Gary running over to the Liverpool fans a minute later kissing the crest!

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2007, 10:43:59 AM
If I saw that, as an opponent, I'd be tring to buckle Messi for the rest of the game :D

I'd give you a hand AZ

I think the goal difference method is a load of auld mickey. Some team comes across a midtable team at some stage who are not interested and run up a massive score - the head to head method is better!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 19, 2007, 11:06:10 AM
QuoteI'd punch it no problem and with a bit of luck Gary Neville would be coming in at the same time and i'd also connect with he's little sc**bag head...Two birds with the one stone as they say

The goal would probably be disallowed for you hitting Neville then. Cue Gary running over to the Liverpool fans a minute later kissing the crest!

The goal may well be disallowed but believe me Gary Neville wouldn't be running anywhere if i was after connecting with a right hook to his jaw ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

turk

I think the reason Messi's goal was a worse example of cheating was that Maradona's had an aspect of the ludicrous about it in that a midget outjumps six foot peter shilton for a ball above both their heads.