26 (50%)
Family Guy
18 (34.6%)
South Park
8 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 50

corn02

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

You need to add American Dad to the list.
Tbc....

ziggysego

For a long time I was saying Family Guy, but I've changed my mind now. Voted for the Simpsons.
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Family guy all the way... the simpson has lost it
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

darbyo

As I said on another thread show 10 of the best from each show to people who had never seen any of them before and The Simpsons would win hands down. Because the past few seasons have been generally rubbish and we've seen the previous seasons 100's of times people forget just how good the Simpsons really is. South Park is brilliant also though it appeals to a certain sense of humour and is probably one of those shows you either love or hate. For the record I'd have it 1.Simpsons
                                                      2. South Park
                                                      3. Family Guy

pintsofguinness

Family Guy is ok but you can't compare it with the Simpsons!

South Park is just downright annoying!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

stpauls

no offence guys, but i would have futurama before any of them!!! but if i had to choose it would be family guy, the simpsons with south park a distant last. the simpsons are getting a bit old to be honest (although can't wait to see what the movie will be like), and south park is just pure obnoxious(spelling) tripe, although each to their own i suppose!!!

mc_grens

Simpsons is probably the best TV show of all time, both interms of sustained excellence and, in terms of how good it was at his peek. From Season 3 right through to 9 or 10 it was totally untouchable.

down22

Has to be the Simpsons (and I like family guy/south park). One of the signs of how good the Simpsons is, is that in the Simpsons thread people just have to post a quote from an episode and I know which one it is. I can't do that with the other two shows. Plus I think I sometimes forget just how funny some of those earlier episodes were. The quotes from them still make me laugh today.

Square Ball

Homer, Homer Simpson, hes the greatest man in history, from the town of springfield he about to hit a chestnut tree1!

Ever time the Simpsons
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Galwaybhoy

South Park easily.  While the first few serieses werent anything special the show continues to grow as each series passes.  Very funny, good storylines and most episodes have a message if you look closely.  The Simpsons has been shite for years, and the episodes that were good I have seen them so much I'm now bored of them.  Family Guy grew on me, I like it but would rarely watch it now.

In this order then
1. South Park
2. The Simpsons
3. Family Guy

stew

Given the tenure of the simpsons this is like comparing heavyweight champions from differing era's but the Simpsons is far superior to either of the other options although family Guy can be hilarious with characters like stewie and quagmire but it has absolutely no subtlety to it, the simpsons has that quality and dont get me started on South park, pure shite.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Stranworst

South Park all day long

Family Guy second

Simpsons last, am bored of the old episodes and the new ones are pish

corn02

I voted for Family Guy, but to compare the top 10 of each show The Simpsons would easily win hands down, check out the Simposns favourite episode thread some dude started.

I would of concured with most on here that South Park was shite, but after watching some of the more recent seasons it is indeed fantastic.