Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Blowitupref

Into 3 minutes of added time and it's still 0-15 each. A winner or extra time?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

grounded

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 12, 2024, 05:31:20 PM2 marks they wouldn't try to shot from.

Cant understand it. Especially the last mark. Surely worth a shot.

omagh_gael

Can you imagine how good this game could have been if they decided to play a decent brand of football? The score taking has been unreal but despite that the enjoyability of the football is pathetic.

I know McGuinness wouldn't give a f**k about that but I really hope the football review group implement some form of strategy to negate this anti football shite.

Blowitupref

Extra time to be played.  Ref didn't play a second over the 3 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

3rd Ulster final in a row going to extra time.

square_ball

Some of you are very fussy. I enjoyed that.

Itchy

Donegal will be very disappointed not to get a shot off in that last minute.

Wildweasel74

Great scoring taking, but style of fball alot to be desired

screenexile

Armagh were comfortably the better team there and stopped playing for the last 10mins... some psychological issues going on there!!!

gallsman

Ref didn't want to risk being in position of giving away a dodgy free for a potential winner.

Considering the quality of some of the scores, I found the whole thing very boring.

RedHand88

Quote from: Itchy on May 12, 2024, 05:37:01 PMDonegal will be very disappointed not to get a shot off in that last minute.

Had time. Had the time. Farted about with the lateral passes until time was up. Even if you take a shot there and the ball goes dead Armagh wouldn't have had time to gp up the other end. Why why why didn't one of them shoot?

screenexile

Armagh were comfortably the better team and stopped playing for the last 10mins... some psychological issues going on there!!!

JoG2

Quote from: square_ball on May 12, 2024, 05:36:41 PMSome of you are very fussy. I enjoyed that.

Same. Some of the scores throughout from both teams was excellent.
Armagh, not sure what to say, a point in 20/25 mins when 4 up. Revert to conservative football instead of going for the jugular!

joemamas

Quote from: screenexile on May 12, 2024, 05:38:36 PMArmagh were comfortably the better team and stopped playing for the last 10mins... some psychological issues going on there!!!

I don't think Armagh scored for at least last 20 minutes
Unreal

thewobbler

Why oh why oh f**king why do teams just not try to win?